Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

MINOR HEAL HALP

This is a discussion on MINOR HEAL HALP within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; kk well ive been practising alot on my minor heal and shit, and im pretty good i think now, my ...
Page: 1

Hey cutie Senior Member

kk well ive been practising alot on my minor heal and shit, and im pretty good i think now, my hand never gets tired anymore, even after minoring for like 3 hours in arena and shit in private server.

But my problem is that previously i minor to slow, now i minor way to fucking fast. I have 8k mana in the ps with +3 and +10 shit and i run out of it in like 4-5 soul pots, mind you my soul potting is exact, i try to slow down my minor and shit but its so hard to, cuz i end up loosing and what not.

any tips on how to CONTROL the minor rather than it controlling you?

Uzu

i had the same prob long time ago.
    im using dual minor, and when i use potions then i use nonstop minor, when the potions cooldown time is over i just use 1 minor and press on the soul pot, at the cooldown time i use again dual minor and so on. helped me alot ;D

Anal Rapist Senior Member

Sorry for offtopic but what private server is it that ur playing ?

Hey cutie Senior Member

im using dual minor, and when i use potions then i use nonstop minor, when the potions cooldown time is over i just use 1 minor and press on the soul pot, at the cooldown time i use again dual minor and so on. helped me alot ;D[/b]
    wait i didnt understand that completely
    so i minor and when i use soul i stop? and minor during the cooldown?

@saintkight: SexyKo

Uzu

wait i didnt understand that completely
    so i minor and when i use soul i stop? and minor during the cooldown?
    @saintkight: SexyKo[/b]
    look.
    i use dual minor, lets say 1= minor, 2= soulpot, 3= minor

when i start, i press 13131313131313131313131 until i have used 1900 mana, then i pres only 11111111111211112.
    As you can see i stop to use dual minor and use only 1 key minor when i soulpot so i wont lose too much mana. But a good rogue starts to soul pot when he lost like 1500 mana so he always has nearly full mana :P

hope i could help you, just try it out.

Hey cutie Senior Member

Aight thanks il give it a shot

trz

I use minor on 6 and 7, and mana on 8, I start using 6 and 7 to hold the strongest skills of the other rogue (if i'm vsing a rogue :lol then I just use 7 and 8, so if my hp gets to low I just back to 6 and 7, or if my mana gets full I use 6 and 7

Hope you understand :P

Banned

you should never minor faster than you can soul... slow down and only hit fastly when your hp is dropping fastly ( fastly isnt a word) regain your mana when their using their noobie skills.

btw your sexyko name?

The king. Senior Member

im using dual minor, and when i use potions then i use nonstop minor, when the potions cooldown time is over i just use 1 minor and press on the soul pot, at the cooldown time i use again dual minor and so on. helped me alot ;D[/b]
    ido just like he says, and when u are almost full on hp etc, dont minor full its just stupid, minor with 1minorheal then and regain some mana, but if ur full on mana to then ofc minor of some

halifax

I'd say just realize that you are too much of a badass to minor at normal human speed. Accept that you are fastf1ngaz.
    Nah but seriously, i use to have the same problem so i smashed my face on the keyboard and said to myself ''ok retard when i notice my mana is running low slow the **** down on the minor''...... you try it.

you should never minor faster than you can soul...[/b]
    waaai?

if your about to die and you have lets say 5000 mana shouldnt u use some of it up to survive? or youd rather be 0 hp, - 50 np and have some extra mana left over?

IMO everyone can minor these days, what makes you go or bad in part is your ability to decipher when to go beyond the 2000 mana threshold and use up that extra mana pool.

Banned

waaai?

if your about to die and you have lets say 5000 mana shouldnt u use some of it up to survive? or youd rather be 0 hp, - 50 np and have some extra mana left over?

IMO everyone can minor these days, what makes you go or bad in part is your ability to decipher when to go beyond the 2000 mana threshold and use up that extra mana pool.[/b]
    read the rest of the statement

Hey cutie Senior Member

I'd say just realize that you are too much of a badass to minor at normal human speed. Accept that you are fastf1ngaz.
    Nah but seriously, i use to have the same problem so i smashed my face on the keyboard and said to myself ''ok retard when i notice my mana is running low slow the **** down on the minor''...... you try it.[/b]
    aight retard u dont think i try that? if i could do that i wouldnt make this motherfucking post would i?
    i try to slow that shit down but its just as fast it seems, i slow my fingers tenfold and my mana jumps up by 100 or so.

@others: i tried that single minor shit, but problem is, while vsing nubs i dont care if my mana drops to 0 cuz they cant beat me, but while vsing the actually good ones, i cannot afford to slow the minor because it would tip the balance between winning and loosing. oh and + doing single minor hurts my hands i dont know why. i guess i should build up on that

Hey cutie Senior Member

AIght i found a new technique which you guys could use to utilize your minor speed wihtout jepordizing thw actual vs or whatever.

Usually i use RR combo or hold W combo, and when my mana starts to go below 1.5k, i use the EE combo, this considerably reduces your mana consumption but without really a huge noticable difference in the minor heal.

Works for me

StoneColdAngel

kk well ive been practising alot on my minor heal and shit, and im pretty good i think now, my hand never gets tired anymore, even after minoring for like 3 hours in arena and shit in private server.

But my problem is that previously i minor to slow, now i minor way to fucking fast. I have 8k mana in the ps with +3 and +10 shit and i run out of it in like 4-5 soul pots, mind you my soul potting is exact, i try to slow down my minor and shit but its so hard to, cuz i end up loosing and what not.

any tips on how to CONTROL the minor rather than it controlling you?[/b]
    Dual minor or only one minor? I got rid of minoring too fast by doing minor/HP pot. This needs you to focus on your mana and you won't minor too fast anymore + its THE best healing method :lol:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast