Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Which 2 builds are better for ardream?

This is a discussion on Which 2 builds are better for ardream? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; after asking many questions about bp got boring and changed my mind on warrior was wondering which 2 builds are ...
Page: 1

after asking many questions about bp got boring and changed my mind on warrior was wondering which 2 builds are better in ardream

Build 1
    Dual md +8/80
    Dual ROL +0
    Chit set +7/12
    Rest quest accs

Build 2
    Dual md +8/80
    Dual kek +2 rings
    Elf belt
    pp +1
    1 eme +0 and 1 quest earring
    chitin +7/12 set

thank you!

Banned

after asking many questions about bp got boring and changed my mind on rogue was wondering which 2 builds are better in ardream

Build 1
    Dual md +8/80
    Dual ROL +0
    Chit set +7/12
    Rest quest accs

Build 2
    Dual md +8/80
    Dual kek +2 rings
    Elf belt
    pp +1
    1 eme +0 and 1 quest earring
    chitin +7/12 set
    thank you![/b]
    I'd go for build #2 because since its ardream you need high ap to actually kill something.
    Dual kek+2 ring elf belt pp+1 and +1 eme / eme+0 > Dual Rols
    DCZ is all about ap

sweet thanks!

I'd go for build #2 because since its ardream you need high ap to actually kill something.
    Dual kek+2 ring elf belt pp+1 and +1 eme / eme+0 > Dual Rols
    DCZ is all about ap [/b]
    i actually disagree, AP is important, but because of so many gangbangs going on, i would say AC is better, since the longer you stay alive, the more kills you should get.

and with build 2, you woulid eventually hafta sell the PP, kek rings, and maybe elfbelt to upgrade to better gears.

with build 1, you dont hafta spend time selling anything, just buy better stuff when ya have money

Banned

i actually disagree, AP is important, but because of so many gangbangs going on, i would say AC is better, since the longer you stay alive, the more kills you should get.

and with build 2, you woulid eventually hafta sell the PP, kek rings, and maybe elfbelt to upgrade to better gears.

with build 1, you dont hafta spend time selling anything, just buy better stuff when ya have money [/b]
    with build #2 you get more uniques than just rols, and you could upgrade kek+2's to rols later. also think elf belt and pp+1 are very decent uniques imo, so dont think he needs to upgrade them anytime soon
    if you think about it:
    x2 rols = 100 ac and 14 dex
    pp+1 + elf belt + dual kek +2 + eme = 24 + 30 + 8 + 20 = 82 ac and 54 dex
    so only 18 ac diff between build #1 and #2, but like 40 dex+.
    sure, ac is important, but not so much in ardream, maybe in cz, and tanking more than 1 people is something a good minor rogue easily can solve

with build #2 you get more uniques than just rols, and you could upgrade kek+2's to rols later. also think elf belt and pp+1 are very decent uniques imo, so dont think he needs to upgrade them anytime soon
    if you think about it:
    x2 rols = 100 ac and 14 dex
    pp+1 + elf belt + dual kek +2 + eme = 24 + 30 + 8 + 20 = 82 ac and 54 dex

so only 18 ac diff between build #1 and #2, but like 40 dex+.
    sure, ac is important, but not so much in ardream, maybe in cz, and tanking more than 1 people is something a good minor rogue easily can solve [/b]

rols and quest uniques :P meaning that he will have the dex bonus of quest uniques, and if he uses a dex 9 belt, soemwhere in the 3x range amount of dex. And also remember, build 1 has a lot more HP than build 2, since in build 2, pp, elf belt, and kek rings, all give really crappy, or no HP at all. Quest uniques give decent HP, and rols give a good amount too.

Banned

Bah, lets be honest, hes gonna be ksing most of the time, so he needs ap, so #2 > #1, kk bb
    I'd just make a dcz ap whore rogue and dont give a shit about ac and just go full ap ap ap ap and get thousand more kills than a rogue that has low ap and expect to just vs the whole time. DCZ is full speedhack/10 rogue ksing same person, and chasing mages/priests, or all /town when they see u coming. if he had more uniques besides just dual ROL's, id consider it, but its just not attractive!
    DCZ = ap , CZ = balance (hp/ac/ap) , thats how i see it xD!

Bah, lets be honest, hes gonna be ksing most of the time, so he needs ap, so #2 > #1, kk bb
    I'd just make a dcz ap whore rogue and dont give a shit about ac and just go full ap ap ap ap and get thousand more kills than a rogue that has low ap and expect to just vs the whole time. DCZ is full speedhack/10 rogue ksing same person, and chasing mages/priests, or all /town when they see u coming. if he had more uniques besides just dual ROL's, id consider it, but its just not attractive!
    DCZ = ap , CZ = balance (hp/ac/ap) , thats how i see it xD![/b]

well i heard girakon was full of speedhackers, but in pathos its only abotu 25% of em speedhackin. I prefer AC > AP here... since theres no rogue that i cant kill here easily, however, when theres more than 4 of em ganging my ass, its all up to the AC to determine if i can win the fight, or i'll hafta run/town/die like a noob xD

I'd go with build 1:
    Higher def
    Higher hp
    Higher mana

Just keep making money and u will be able to afford the other uniques also

Banned

if your good @ minor heal combo, then you can afford to have less ap

Mariuszowy

build 1
    I played many times as DCZ sin, on new and older servers like beramus where i had shards +9 ... Yeah :]

I always prefer AC > AP.

2.2k + mana is the must so dual rol's are important. I would never use PP in dcz :P I would use WP or IN, belt elf belt or glass belt. Earrings eme's ofc. Othere way use quest one.
    Chitin build +8 as fast as possible. Use dual cleavers +9, they are cheap AC valks and AC pathos gloves against rouges. You will be immortal with good minor healing. I could vs 3 sins + easly

nathan16

build 1 for sure

Banned Senior Member

I would go Build 2... I would take the higher AP instead of the higher ac. But that's just my style of play.

sleepingtiger

if u can minor heal good go with build 2 but if u struggle with that go wit build 1 and every1 knows ardream is just a ks fest :P

Mariuszowy

Maybe KSing in ardream is your way of playing ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast