Warrior Unique Help Cwest

This is a discussion on Warrior Unique Help Cwest within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Im currently gearing a 80 warrior current items: String of skulls+1 fov+1 roc+o wp+2 minotaur earring +1 Baal+7 krowaz +7 ...
Page: 1

Default Warrior Unique Help Cwest

Im currently gearing a 80 warrior

current items:

String of skulls+1

fov+1

roc+o

wp+2

minotaur earring +1

Baal+7

krowaz +7 set

What i wanna do is get SOS+2 dual fov+2 pe+1 and mino+2

and eventually get +8 baal when prices drop on +7s so i can make

i really dont have a price range im just not going over +2 uniques i wanna be fairly balanced ac/hp wise and atleast 3k ap

get rid of your warrior pendent. Iron neck +0 or EP +2 is better. Rocs are better than fovs no doubt even when +1 lower. Get dual rocs +1. ep +2/IN, SOS +1 , dual pe +1.

Rocs +1= Much More HP, Better Resist Covers Missing WP resist.
    EP +2= Tons of HP, Good balance for a Tank
    Sos +1= Good for subbing your missing AP from WP, Makes your warrior more tank with added HP
    PEs +1= Good AC tons of hp and decent AP.

In all these Uniques will give you 900 hp more and 50 AP less. Same ac with PES covering missing Foverin AC

Adding your krowaz and Baal you should have more hp than some scrolled level 80 warriors
    Last edited by Koopy; 06-28-2010 at 05:01 PM.

I also vote for ROC's, much more AP, get iron set it does alot of difference, AC can be debuffed, weapon def not

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow_zone View Post
    I also vote for ROC's, much more AP, get iron set it does alot of difference, AC can be debuffed, weapon def not

yea im gonna do roc+1/pe+1 and sos+2

Hmm i would go for HV instead of RoC's those things are way to expensive.. and for 1 RoC +2 u can get Dual HV+2... which imo is not bad compare to the stats of RoC

Well i would take this uniqs:

IN
    SOS +2
    HV +2 and FOVERIN +3
    PE +1 and MIno +2 is cool

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Koopy View Post
    get rid of your warrior pendent. Iron neck +0 or EP +2 is better. Rocs are better than fovs no doubt even when +1 lower. Get dual rocs +1. ep +2/IN, SOS +1 , dual pe +1.

Rocs +1= Much More HP, Better Resist Covers Missing WP resist.
    EP +2= Tons of HP, Good balance for a Tank
    Sos +1= Good for subbing your missing AP from WP, Makes your warrior more tank with added HP
    PEs +1= Good AC tons of hp and decent AP.

In all these Uniques will give you 600 hp more and 50 AP less. Same ac with PES covering missing Foverin AC

Adding your krowaz and Baal you should have more hp than some scrolled level 80 warriors

get rid of wp??? wp+2> iron neck wp has more resist more str sme dex and rougky the same hp. the ep only thing it has is hp so its a bad choice for a balanced warrior.

rocs are good n all but if u get a combination of fov+2 and hov+2 u get decent hp decent ac and good resists.

so go

i would go dual pes+1 to make up for loss of ac in hov.
    warrior penda+2 or higher
    fov+2 or higher and hov+2 or higher
    sos the highest u can

Quote Originally Posted by gimmecookiesnao View Post
    get rid of wp??? wp+2> iron neck wp has more resist more str sme dex and rougky the same hp. the ep only thing it has is hp so its a bad choice for a balanced warrior.

rocs are good n all but if u get a combination of fov+2 and hov+2 u get decent hp decent ac and good resists.

so go

i would go dual pes+1 to make up for loss of ac in hov.
    warrior penda+2 or higher
    fov+2 or higher and hov+2 or higher
    sos the highest u can
    WP +2 is nothing compared to an iron neck. With an Sos +2 you're already missing out on weapon defence. Do you want to be a paper warrior? WP +2 is completely overrated. So what if i lose 30 AP, I gain like 300-400 HP from them EP. Ask a priest friend of yours to let you try out their EP. This will also benefit you greatly in undying pk or tanking. You will like the difference in HP.Iron neck + sos is a very good combination. Fov +2 and hov +2 is okay.

WP +2 is nothing compared to an iron neck. With an Sos +2 you're already missing out on weapon defence. Do you want to be a paper warrior? WP +2 is completely overrated. So what if i lose 30 AP, I gain like 300-400 HP from them EP. Ask a priest friend of yours to let you try out their EP. This will also benefit you greatly in undying pk or tanking. You will like the difference in HP.Iron neck + sos is a very good combination. Fov +2 and hov +2 is okay.

using the handy dandy character thing in kok.

using and ep +3 u get 1105 hp

with wp+3 u get 600 hp

with an iron neck +0 zero u get 584

with ep + 2 u get 883

with wp +2 u get 491.

soooo wp has 100 hp less than iron neck... unless ur crazy for the WEAPONS RESISTANCES then wp +2 is a more than decent trade of since u get more ap more dex and more resistances..

but when u use the ep+2 yea u wat 400 hp more? honestly a warrior has great hp but imho warrior needs to be balanced. so i would take wp+2 over iron neck or ep +2 as long as i had an iron belt or sos+2 or higher

I'm just saying that a Iron neck and EP HP comes alot more handy than 50 ap, useless dex and resistances that are covered by rocs and sos and level 40 defense skill. You should have enough resistance from mages. Now comes the majority of players. Warrior and sin. I want that extra HP or the weapon defense against them. I want to have that extra 1-2k more hp from undying against those mages aoe.

I'm just saying that a Iron neck and EP HP comes alot more handy than 50 ap, useless dex and resistances that are covered by rocs and sos and level 40 defense skill. You should have enough resistance from mages. Now comes the majority of players. Warrior and sin. I want that extra HP or the weapon defense against them. I want to have that extra 1-2k more hp from undying against those mages aoe.

you wont get 1-2k more hp from undying u will proly get 500 more hp max. and yea rocs have resistancees but they only have fire resistance and u need all type of resistances. against mage their realy isnt "enough" resistances. i see ur point with the iron neck if u want weapon defense great go for iron neck. but using an ep on a warrior its kinda stupid imo.. for 400 hp you are trading off chance not to get slowed not to get stunned and reduction in overall mage damage... not to mention some people firmly believe dex helps improve ur warriors ability to leg/scream someone.
    so long story short the only good thing the ep has is the hp rest of stats are useless for warrior.

vs a wp which as better stats over all but a little less hp

Leg cut/ Scream thought is just a myth. I get how you think resistance helps in all. True, But he has a sos, glacier resistance is the most crucial which he has an efficient amount of. The HP though is crucial. Say 35 resist from fire, that will help damage by 20-30 damage. Would you rather have 20-30 less damage TO just Fire AOE or have an extra 400-500 HP against Every class. There are resistance potions to Lightning which u can buy in the sundries for very cheap. They also last for a substantial amount of time. He could use this to give him Tons of Resistance.

Leg cut/ Scream thought is just a myth. I get how you think resistance helps in all. True, But he has a sos, glacier resistance is the most crucial which he has an efficient amount of. The HP though is crucial. Say 35 resist from fire, that will help damage by 20-30 damage. Would you rather have 20-30 less damage TO just Fire AOE or have an extra 400-500 HP against Every class. There are resistance potions to Lightning which u can buy in the sundries for very cheap. They also last for a substantial amount of time. He could use this to give him Tons of Resistance.

its not just fire resistance its also has glacier resistance and lightning resistance. which together reduce light/ice/fire damage. as well as your chance of getting slowed/stunned.

so again in simplest term

its 400 hp vs 10 str 35 fr 15 gr 15 lr 10 dex. (even if u think it doesnt matter)