Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2h giga+7 & dual dr vs toto+8 & hanguk+7

This is a discussion on 2h giga+7 & dual dr vs toto+8 & hanguk+7 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; 2H giga+7 and dual dr (diamond ring) vs toto+8 and hanguk+7, which 1 better? I currently using quest ring & ...
Page: 1

2H giga+7 and dual dr (diamond ring) vs toto+8 and hanguk+7, which 1 better? I currently using quest ring & str 12/1 ring atm and this is for 70+ warrior. And what stats build would u recommend for giga? Currently on 240 str and 127 hp

Ezquerra

2H giga+7 and dual dr (diamond ring) vs toto+8 and hanguk+7, which 1 better? I currently using quest ring & str 12/1 ring atm and this is for 70+ warrior. And what stats build would u recommend for giga? Currently on 240 str and 127 hp[/b]
    if u can get toto +8 + hanguk +7 it means u can get a hb +7, hb +7 is better, and get dual dr to begin and with the time past try to get dual roc, definetly best

if u can get toto +8 + hanguk +7 it means u can get a hb +7, hb +7 is better, and get dual dr to begin and with the time past try to get dual roc, definetly best [/b]

Actually hb+7 more expensive than toto+8 & hanguk+7 and I hate club weapon, dont know why lol

Ezquerra

Actually hb+7 more expensive than toto+8 & hanguk+7 and I hate club weapon, dont know why lol[/b]
    h +7 looks sexy + good ap (like a glave +8 on ap) make some sacrifice and tri to get it, my advice for you.

dual wield blows >< go for hb, raptor, ii, 2h giga or whatever but NOT dual ><

Ezquerra

dual wield blows >< go for hb, raptor, ii, 2h giga or whatever but NOT dual ><[/b]
    but he has chance to get hb+7 s, make a effort to get it

xaivia

but he has chance to get hb+7 s, make a effort to get it [/b]

well on cwest i have both well had and i hit much harder with the duals, with more range and a better combo. nuff said

toto + hanguk for sure............................ i hate giga at +7, and i also hate diamond rings +0 for warrior, id rather take quest rings, since you would get so much more HP for them. And you only sacrifice a bit of str + ac.

dual weild is a lot better than people think. just because the damage done by it is worse to priest with personal shields and cs and slightly affected by irons doesnt mean it&#39;s complete crap. if u think giga&#39;s r damages are fast u should see with dual weild and the elemental damage on dual weild is higher than hell breakers. i&#39;d rather dual quest rings and dual weild than giga and dual dr and just save up slowly for some rocs. giga +7 is useless as a main weapon imo.

dart84

go for giga + 7 and dual DR and restat to 255 str

go for giga + 7 and dual DR and restat to 255 str[/b]
    why?... he would probably gain more HP and AP if he used dual weild, dual quest rings........ the 200 something HP given by giga cannot replace the HP that is gone from switching to quest rings to diamond rings. and the 5 or 6 extra str on diamond ring (compared to quest) wont boost your AP enough to match dual weild&#39;s AP. Also keep in midn that dual weild has higher elemental damage too~!.

just go dual weild, giga +7 aint that good unless you are lvl 80 with the lvl 80 skill unlocked (ya hafta unlock lvl 80 skill right?)

banaanc

go for dual hanguk

kill em with style

go duel wield u can cancel a priests heal faster.

dart84

why?... he would probably gain more HP and AP if he used dual weild, dual quest rings........ the 200 something HP given by giga cannot replace the HP that is gone from switching to quest rings to diamond rings. and the 5 or 6 extra str on diamond ring (compared to quest) wont boost your AP enough to match dual weild&#39;s AP. Also keep in midn that dual weild has higher elemental damage too~!.

just go dual weild, giga +7 aint that good unless you are lvl 80 with the lvl 80 skill unlocked (ya hafta unlock lvl 80 skill right?)[/b]

dual weild may hit abit harder then giga but if u are against a priest with personal shield yr dmg reduce alot . for 1 on 1 against warrior or rogue i still prefer giga because of its bonus

DR have nice AC , STR bonus and some elemental def if i remember correctly which the quest ring dosent . for lower lvl warrior i believe the hp bonus on the gig is enough to cover for the loss of hp by using DR instead

If I had to pick one of them I&#39;d go with dual wield.
    If I could choose myself I would get a HB +7.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast