Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

335GB Budget, C-west Ardream

This is a discussion on 335GB Budget, C-west Ardream within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Well Coming Back atm and this is the build im going for with me budget of 1k(333gb) This is what ...
Page: 1

Google

Default 335GB Budget, Lv 83

Well Coming Back atm and this is the build im going for with me budget of 1k(333gb)

This is what i was thinking off
    • Rogue Krowaz +7 set
    • Wp+2
    • Judi Belt +2
    • Hr's+1
    • Leg+s+1
    • Shard+8
    • Chd+8

IF you make a suggestion or add parts up dont add the krowaz, the account already has the krowaz set so will be everything but the armor with budget of 1kusd(333gbs). Not really into weapon defense since all orcs are usually mages when i pk, dont expect to die fast even without it since i wont tank a fking BF party.

Here is a pic I took comparing some items i thought would be nice combinations. All without pathos gloves, valkyrie. Not sure if KOK even added Masters in that pic

Last edited by Google; 01-15-2011 at 12:47 AM.

if you dont want the dd you must get some weapon def, at least an iron belt, even for dcz its really good to have that

drop the CHD and get DV+8 if you're going for damage.

Google

Quote Originally Posted by MrOverYou View Post
    if you dont want the dd you must get some weapon def, at least an iron belt, even for dcz its really good to have that
    na, had this build with sc i can easily tank 6-7 rogues

Quote Originally Posted by THUNDERGAWD View Post
    drop the CHD and get DV+8 if you're going for damage.
    not looking entirely for damage, mostly stability, chd8 gives nice resist which helps with dv losing mp/hp

Quote Originally Posted by Google View Post
    na, had this build with sc i can easily tank 6-7 rogues

not looking entirely for damage, mostly stability, chd8 gives nice resist which helps with dv losing mp/hp
    theirs no way you can tank 6-7 rouges lol with no dd, roy when he played had wp 3, judi 3 and better accesorys and chit 9, and with a malce or para 1 rouge could kill him, so i doubt u can tank 6 lol

i agree with the other guy get at least an ib

Google

ill consider getting a skelly i guess but prod i did do that easily , can ask that priest i forgot his name, he makes vidoes in ko4life with cool effects forgot his fking name >.<, i usually pked without buffs and can tank 2-3 rogues alone that run with +8's

Quote Originally Posted by Google View Post
    ill consider getting a skelly i guess but prod i did do that easily , can ask that priest i forgot his name, he makes vidoes in ko4life with cool effects forgot his fking name >.<, i usually pked without buffs and can tank 2-3 rogues alone that run with +8's
    maybe they just had shards +1 rev? lol

Google

Updateddddd

Banned

I hope your orc, then you can come ardream and show us how you tank 7 sins with no dd. Or did you mean you can tank 7 in cz? Cause that's even less likely.

Pretty sure priests can't even do that unless they are scrubs with md +1 revs etc. On top of that, priests actually have dd and still can't! (if they are decent sins) lol

BPDB

iron set / krowaz set 7 / shard8/dv8/rols0/hrs0 and u ll be doing good

Get rid of the +2 judi and get an iron belt and a +1 judi.

Because you WILL NOT tank 6-7sins in cz. Unless there running with +1rb md's and +7 chitin.

Google

ye CZ was diff when i was on benny i could tank 5 sins but i had iron set that time , without any dd in cz w/ cp prob can do like 3 max

Google

any help i get my rogue soon!

Lemme know how tanking 4-5 rogues in DCZ goes for ya

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

Tanking that many sins does sound unlikely, however tanking 3 sins+ with a DD helmet and a iron set would be possible if you just made sure to illusion one of them when they cp to make the dmg as low as possible, then just switch to your ap shit and CP pwn all of them!

IT'S BEEN DONE!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast