LB vs RoL cz etc

This is a discussion on LB vs RoL cz etc within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; what is better for PK in cz and pve on lvl 80+ rol or lb? whats the main differece? rol ...
Page: 1

Dec-

Lightbulb LB vs RoL cz etc

what is better for PK in cz and pve on lvl 80+ rol or lb?
    whats the main differece?
    rol prices vs lb prices and what can you get for the price of rol if you buy lb?

also hr vs eme vs re
    same questions whats better for what and what can you get for their prices

Bastard

Well, this all depends on how good you are, what combo you use, arch or sin etc.

But, for the sake of this post, i am presuming that you have a decent combo, and decent gear!

The LB gives the following stats:
    AC bonus: 50
    Health Bonus: 8
    Dex bonus: 7
    HP: 50
    MP: 30
    flame res: 20
    glacier res: 30
    Lightning res: 40
    Curse res: 30

And the RoL has:
    Health bonus: 7
    HP bonus: 50
    MP bonus: 50
    Lightning res: 20

From this, i personally would go for the LB.
    You get more resistance, and a little higher AP.
    Ok, your AC will be lower, but get earrings with higher, or other gear with higher AC.
    RoL prise: 12ish gb last i checked
    LB: 8 - 9gb last i saw

So i would go for the LB any day.

As for earrings:
    HW, EME and WE are your options.
    The HW (+1) is way better than WE, so then you have to chose between EME and HW.
    HW = more AP and resistance = For more aggressive players who are more skilled
    EME = More AC and slightly more HP = Lower AP, but higher AC = for tank players or players who are new to this class.

My conclusion: Go for the HW and LB.

Ps. i have no idea what the price for HW is!

Dec-

a great reply and yeah I agree with more damage on any assassin / archer as I am an assassin

the whole rogue class has nice survivability spells as the magic shield, cure and armor so any rogue should focus on more dmg and burst down the enemy, also there is stealth / hide and light feet, a must for any high dmg escape artist

Bastard

Exactly!
    LB is anyway cheaper, and easier to find that RoL!

i'd say get a rol's that you can get because they are also transferable if you decide to play dcz.
    and EME's rather than RE's.
    Krowaz armour in 75+ gives you resists with the set bonus.

sorry i can't help with prices though

Quote Originally Posted by Bastard View Post
    Well, this all depends on how good you are, what combo you use, arch or sin etc.

But, for the sake of this post, i am presuming that you have a decent combo, and decent gear!

The LB gives the following stats:
    Health Bonus: 8
    HP: 50
    MP: 30
    flame res: 20
    glacier res: 30
    Lightning res: 40

And the RoL has:
    Health bonus: 7
    HP bonus: 50
    MP bonus: 50
    Lightning res: 20

From this, i personally would go for the LB.
    You get more resistance, and a little higher AP.
    Ok, your AC will be lower, but get earrings with higher, or other gear with higher AC.
    RoL prise: 12ish gb last i checked
    LB: 8 - 9gb last i saw

So i would go for the LB any day.

As for earrings:
    HW, EME and WE are your options.
    The HW (+1) is way better than WE, so then you have to chose between EME and HW.
    HW = more AP and resistance = For more aggressive players who are more skilled
    EME = More AC and slightly more HP = Lower AP, but higher AC = for tank players or players who are new to this class.

My conclusion: Go for the HW and LB.

Ps. i have no idea what the price for HW is!

So you have 50 ac in the LB its 30, and dex bonus is same so same ap with both...

sludge

Imo it all depends on what side you play and the server you play on.

if your playing c-west then its rather simple choice :

if your orc : go for the LB's since they are alot of powerfull mages on the human side, so you'll need all the res you can get.

if your human : go for the ROL's since the orc side is swamped with big gg warriors and sins.
    so you will need all the ac you can get.

i prefer a rol/lb combo, i think its the best of both worlds.

my 2 cents.

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

It really is, as slugde said, which nation you're in and which server you're in, + taste.

If you want to be a unstoppable machine most of the times by warriors and mages trying to ice and legcut you.. Go for the LBs.

If you want to be more tankbuilt, I suppose ROLs are what you're looking for.

I myself prefer a rol/lb combination, gets my ap higher but I don't lose to much defence as if I would of used 2 ROLs.

hmm really depends on what your would like to have most and what your plans are in the future as far as playing on dcz/rlb or upgrading to +1 or better.

i agree that Rol+LB is an awesome combination and it shows alot of balance between ac/resist and other stats.

if you plan to play in dcz, you could get 1 LB and 2x old rol. 1 old rol can be transferred betwen accounts. and as far as upgrading just focus on upgrading the LB.

if there are alot o fmages..and you constantly get iced/stunned and then destroyed...go with dual LB for the resist.

as far as earings..theres only 1 good answer i can see.

the HR are the best choice for CZ high dex, great ac, resist, and some hp. only thing they lack is mana, which if your lvl 70+ you should already have 4k+ mana so its not an issue.

now you might be worried about these cause they dont transfer over to dcz/rlb...but dont worry because i personally think the best earings you can get in dcz (unless you can afford +3/9 all around) are dual old eme. they give nice ac,dex,hp,mana and they cost 20m each on most servers.

gl with choice.

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    I myself prefer a rol/lb combination, gets my ap higher but I don't lose to much defence as if I would of used 2 LBs.
    fixed.

10 chars.

Random Nab Senior Member mumbojumbo's Avatar

I am planning to use dual RE+3 and dual RoL+2. Do you guys suggest I switch one RoL+2 for LB+2? I also plan to play both Ardream and cz. By switch I mean buy an additional LB+2.

Quote Originally Posted by mumbojumbo View Post
    I am planning to use dual RE+3 and dual RoL+2. Do you guys suggest I switch one RoL+2 for LB+2? I also plan to play both Ardream and cz. By switch I mean buy an additional LB+2.
    well i though as lb can be used 60+ so still you think of ardream?

from the only place where u'll be able to listen the true Minimal

i would say try dual legio too even if doing a combo rol+legio should be good too cuz krovaz set pumps both ac and resists too.
    The point on using dual legio is to max your elemental reists so that u should be able to go after ga.y. tp mages and cp/tank them wihtout being to much scared once magic shield goes off.
    Gettin slowled or stunned or literally oblitered cuz of that new staffs with such an high ap..wouldn't be so great...especially once u need to run away from a couple of them. keep in mind that 2x light mages spamming blades on ya got 2x chance to stun ya and more they are..more the chance increases. Legios deffo help in that and morever they cover your lack of ice resist too that's generally one of the lowest resist

Banned Senior Member

legionaire owns rol if you can have def in the rest or the armor / jewery