Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

3k + ap warroir build

This is a discussion on 3k + ap warroir build within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Originally Posted by Shakka the strategy in pk party is the priesT? warrior full str vs bp and warrior full ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Shakka View Post
    the strategy in pk party is the priesT? warrior full str vs bp and warrior full str vs rogue,rogue and bp kill easy 1 warrior w/o health
    highly doubt that with +2 sos which has dd and cd he shouldnt have any problems with that set that boeren mentioned

Shakka

Quote Originally Posted by pan0BuDDaH0 View Post
    highly doubt that with +2 sos which has dd and cd he shouldnt have any problems with that set that boeren mentioned
    :SSS we+2,string+2,wp+2,dd+7,roc+2 for pk and vs nice ap,nice ac,nice resistance,nice hp,nice dd is this the fine for warrior in my opinion

Shakka

i like the bigg ap with 3k(fine with gg heler in party) to but i only disagree big ap in vs with bp or sin

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    Did i miss something ? Besides the fact this is an AP whore topic, how are resis more important than HP and AC.

AP builds need good support from other players or else they are shit.
    well atm i have an ap whore build and yea i get killed but i kill 3 times more than i get killed, BUT 90% of the times when im stunned or slowed im dead, this is why resists are important, if im duffed and surrounded i put my ds on and im a tank until im safe again... but if im stunned or slowed and priests are busy healing... than im in trouble gna change to a lil more tank build tho

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12