Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Archer equip?

This is a discussion on Archer equip? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I want ask archers what have some experiences with this kind of rogue. First i have to say i am ...
Page: 1

Default Archer equip?

I want ask archers what have some experiences with this kind of rogue.
    First i have to say i am not babashoper(if not calculate premiums) and i want now equip like:
    -chitin set +8
    -ib +8
    -earings dual dex +10
    -rings dual rols
    -elf belt
    -priest pendant

what you think ? what not buy and what buy?

I am relativelly new in playing rogue so i like your tips. Help me what is best, but remember that +9 set and theese rare items i cant have ...

thanks

ive got chitin 8 set but a dd7 helm, got the ib8, and dual rols
    since your using chitins and rols u might as well go tank archer like me
    but instead of your dex earrings and pp and elf belt ive got dual old eme, wp1 and skele belt. Iron neck/belt are best though. Just my opinion.
    IF you want to go ap build do fp+8/+9 pp+1/+2 12/14/16 dex earrings (or your 10 dex things) ib8 is always good dual kek rings+2/+3 and any belt with dex on it is good.
    Point is its not a good idea to mix builds with any class or you'll end up being weak in both

well i u go whith chitin +8 set then as in the privius topic a DD+7 helmet is a must.
    but I would go whith the PP+1 insted of the WP+1 becouse of the extra dex.
    In the rest I agre whith the above

well your not understanding what i mean. Wp1 gives u much better tanking ability as well as alittle dex. You want to go full tank archer and PP dosent give u the hp that WP does. (Also the resistances are far better, and you get alittle more mp)
    Just think, if you had an iron set, which is ideal for tank archer, you wouldnt have any extra dex at all.
    Now if you were ap build... PP ftw =]

Well i think it should be balanced and since you have Rols and chitin, which give u quite good deffense u dont need that much WP +1 and u can rather take PP +1/+2 to Get some more attack

i just dont like the idea of mixing builds. Especially at lower levels when afew hundred hp is a big deal. Wp also has GR/FR/LR which is good because there isnt any resistances on rols/chitins.
    Kek rings have nice resistances though

but kek rings dont give hp, so they arent much good..

imho good choose is chit set +8, ib+8, rols, elf belt, pp+1, dex earing +10 to start and later buying upgrading... like krowaz set on 75+, windforce , etc. ..

kek rings give great dex and great resistances against mages, u wont need defence against that class.
    The only thing i'd really say is acceptable mixing in the builds would be if your an fp8/9 ap archer, is to get an iron piece or even both. Becuase they r just too damn sexy and it goes a very long way.
    I will say that that is really the difference between the builds though... If you want an ap archer be prepared to have low defence and shoot from afar and to run alot... dont complain if you've got low ac/hp and u die fast... you will also kill way faster. And same goes for the versa... if your a tank built dont complain that your not killing enough, but u can run in and tank a party.
    Its all about how u play and i will stick to my story that mixing, anything really, is counter productive and will hurt more then it does good

and while were on topic, i might even suggest an ee7 if your looking for tank build. u save some money compared to ib8 and u end up with more hp/mp and some very nice gr/fr as well as 5 sword d
    Last edited by Sinse; 03-13-2010 at 02:10 AM.

Yeh thats sounds aboute right Sinse

and if u need a better Bow I currently selling a EE rev +6

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ademar View Post
    but kek rings dont give hp, so they arent much good..

imho good choose is chit set +8, ib+8, rols, elf belt, pp+1, dex earing +10 to start and later buying upgrading... like krowaz set on 75+, windforce , etc. ..
    u would have 0 fr and gr with that build...

dont forget to include a legionnaire band or a shio tears+1 or +2 if ur playing dcz. or maybe just howling roosters... even skele belt (only if ur dcz tho).

i personally like wp over pp anyday, lots of hp and resistances the more resistances the better.

good resistances are above 50 for me, but if u can have more than that then go for it i love not being slowed or stunned... those 2 usually determine the outcome of a battle

Artemis Fowl II

What is this for? DCZ? RLB? CZ? You are not considering Helenids or EEs?

Quote Originally Posted by Ademar View Post
    -chitin set +8
    -ib +8
    -earings dual dex +10
    -rings dual rols
    -elf belt
    -priest pendant
    That's normally balanced. Without changing this setup much, you could easily gain a lot more ap with an elf belt +1/+2, and +16/3 earings. Consider these as the easy upgrades for you.

Rols vs kek rings: Rols, hands down. Kek rings got resists and more dex, ok, but rols are 50 ac... that's like another chitin gaunt on you. 20 lr and a bunch of hp total is a really nice bonus. You should get resists from other pieces, however, depending on your server, leggo bands are quite nice. You're loosing 20 ac, but your resists will go through the roof, and when they are +1 or +2, the dex bonus is considerable

wp vs pp... this is a hard one, because mainly it depends on your style. I have very similar gear to yours, but I prefer staying alive to shoot one more arrow. WP might only be 5 dex, but to me it makes it up with the bunch of hp, mana and resists, which is better than having kek rings. I keep a spare ammy of dex for shooting from afar, but when things get heated, you know what i'm gonna have on

IB +8 is a great bow. EE +7 will take a chunk of your ap (7 ap difference...), but if you feel you need the bonuses, then its the way to go. this is very true if you use PPs and Kek rings togheter.

it is for cz... but still exping yet :-)

Ok ty for answers. I will thinking about it :-)

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

it all depends on your playstyle. shooting from the distance or tank-arrow showering. if you wanna be the first one, then ur build is good for the beginning, shell+8s, eb+1, pp+2-3 can be the next step.
    if u like being a tank(like if u were a sin before) then get wp and HR ot at least RE for resists and some HP. and later if u earn some money you could have an IB.

YourCorpse

Take WP and EMEs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast