Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Dual ROLS+2 vs Dual ROCS+1 Adream BP & More questions! (like goblin armour)

This is a discussion on Dual ROLS+2 vs Dual ROCS+1 Adream BP & More questions! (like goblin armour) within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Well I already have ROLS+2 for my rogue and I'm gonna make a BP. So With ROCS+1 this will be ...
Page: 1

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

Default Dual ROLS+2 vs Dual ROCS+1 Adream BP & More questions! (like goblin armour)

Well I already have ROLS+2 for my rogue and I'm gonna make a BP.

So With ROCS+1 this will be my stats:

2107 HP
    2461 MP

1782 AP
    383 AC

140/76/76 FR/GR/LR

------------------

ROLS+2 (current rings)

2240 HP (+133 HP)
    2461 MP

1688 AP (-92 AP)
    431 AC (+48 AC)

96/76/126 FR/GR/LR

Which one do you choose? To me it seems like ROLS+2 are the better choice, seeing as BPs already have low AC. But I've never played BP before so I'll wait for your opionion

----------------------------------

Now I have another question about goblin armour.

Do I use both of the goblin pieces? (also allowing me to restat to 70 INT and put 6 more points in HP or STR.

The reason is because without these Goblin pieces my GR will be 44 (regardless if I use ROLS or ROCS), so if i get 1 piece my GR will be 60 and im leaning towards getting the Pads for sure cus it will still give me STR + 50 HP + Resistances and I will lose 19 AC but I will have 60 GR.

So the question basically is do I also get the Goblin Pauldron? Each Goblin piece lowers my AC by 19.

----------------------------

With ROLS+2 / Goblin Pads / STR+15 Pauldron this will be my stats:

Last edited by MushtMan; 02-16-2011 at 04:10 PM.

rol+2 seems fine. 90 ap with a priest isnt much of a damage diff. thats like a 10-20 damage difference.

although FR is very useful. but you can switch out old FR uniques for that purpose....

Odi
    Banned Senior Member

I'd pick those two goblins and stay with rols.

I belive in AC>>HP>RESISTANCE>AP. specialy in ardream.

Quote Originally Posted by Odi View Post
    I'd pick those two goblins and stay with rols.

I belive in AC>>HP>RESISTANCE>AP. specialy in ardream.

+1

The order of importance is right on for an DCZ BP.

rol build for sure i told you 1600 ap is enough and that amount of ac you gain is gg from rocs to rols

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    rol build for sure i told you 1600 ap is enough and that amount of ac you gain is gg from rocs to rols
    This.

Banned

Rols FTW!!!

SumYungHo Senior Member

shay...take my advice... after 1week of playing dcz bp, u will notice 99.99% of ppl will run, if they cnt 2hit u n they reach 10% hp... so u will be like wow fml.. ill drop a torment n nrly 2hit em... but no .. they will run as soon as u drop any kind of db... so u gotta b a ap whore... and 2hit em... otherwise theyll jus run ololol

rol build for sure not much diff really
    and timmy people just didnt like u lol

Dewon

roc+1 and rol+2

lol i agree with sumyung, when you take that switch from rogue to bp it rlly is like FML. on rogue it was nice you could stealth atk you got high ac/hp and you can 2 hit and run away.

but when you get on bp, you going to notice alot of the time unless your pking with warriors that are lucky enough to have 100% legcut rate, or ice/light mage with 100% slow/stun rate. that everytime you get someone low they will get away.or if you drop debuff they will run away or town asap.

so unless your char is extremely geared to the point where you can have a shitload of ac and a shitload of ap that no matter which way you go with your going to strugge. ac/hp whore your not going to be able to get the kills, even though you still do pretty good dmg. ap whore your going to notice you get like ganked by rogues every 3 second, and duffed you get 1 hit.

gl

ps. on topic if it was me id go with rols +2, more natural hp/ac is good, and paper gob set. you will need the resist mages have the ability to be able to be super overgeared in ardream lol. all mages in ardream got like +2 dmg rings or better.

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

Well as it is atm, even when i wear my HP set i get like 1.5k ap and when i duff people i still do good damage. I think I'm doing good overall for being a newbie at priest.

And ffs, i got 50 GR and i get ICED NON FUCKING STOP! seriously! the ice rate has been increased by a lot or something!

worst thing i hate is that im not used to my skills being canceled non stop, it really annoying.

anyways enjoying atm, only thing i hate is no SW. and people running away and getting body blocked

Dewon

Well in the end you'll figure out that sin is the most perfect class in dcz, specially with those gears of yours!
    I wonder how you're enjoying a dcz bp, it sux try +72 at least more fun.

I would use rocs

If you aint 1-2 poppin rogues on a torment dont even bother. Its alright having nice hp/ac for tanking but as soon as you drop a rogue to 20% hes outta there and u cant catch him.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast