40gbs to gear out a light mage.

This is a discussion on 40gbs to gear out a light mage. within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Simple question. I want to stun like no other, dmg comes second. I literally just want to stun like no ...
Page: 1

Tazthespaz

Default 40gbs to gear out a light mage.

Simple question.

I want to stun like no other, dmg comes second. I literally just want to stun like no other mage has stunned before.

Give me Builds, Items and other accesories

C-west, RLB

if u wanna stun focus more on being tank and high defense.
    mages stun no matter what, but its up to having consistency and ballz to not be afraid. If u are not afriad of a warriro with shell10 set and u keep lr staffing him/her u will cause havok and massive stun.
    this concept goes to fighting other classes as well. If u keep staffing u will stun.
    the reason why i say focus on defense is because if u can tank u will not be afraid and u will atck more than being a little pucy m,age that runs every 3 second.
    a mage that runs every 3 second becomes usless in a real 8v8 battle or even 8v 30 when ur outnumbered.
    o btw 1 main thing before u b1tch about stunning is learning how to combo. Learn how to hold w at all times and combo s3rw3sr etc or hold w r3 let go and so on...
    combo makes stunning 3x-2x better.
    best stun skill is 72 staff atck.
    and if u folow what i said and learn how to tp and save ur party while pking u will have a high bounty for ur head in rlb.