Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

+7 Magic Shell? Are they good?

This is a discussion on +7 Magic Shell? Are they good? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; yea, whos gonna cry about insanely cheap shell 7's? i love my shell 7 set because its a nice balance ...
Page: 2

MindlessHobo

yea, whos gonna cry about insanely cheap shell 7's? i love my shell 7 set because its a nice balance between str and HP. yes my attack suffers a bit but i get to live longer with less HP lost from taking off my undy set. and on the higher levels the HP bonus is more effective.

It's great for tanking , and a good mix between str/hp. But it depens of what kind of warrior yuo want to be. Tanking or high ap. For Tanking it's nice to have some extra hp especially on higher lvls, but since there is krowaz now, magic shell 75+ isn't that great anymore :P because krowaz gives also a great hp bonus.

Senior Member ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵏᶤˡˡˢ ˢˡᵒʷˡʸ's Avatar

they're the best when you exp with them.. but pking... i don't think so

Quantum420

for skilled warriors who could dish out fast combos, pking with em barely makes a diff. AP drops around 100-200 (iirc compared to shell+7) so what.

i think magic is the worst thing u can war chittin in my opinion is better.

Quote Originally Posted by FayFay95 View Post
    i think magic is the worst thing u can war chittin in my opinion is better.
    Can you justify your reasons please?

I really like my mix. Im a level 80 and I have 2 piece magic shell +7 and 3 piece krowaz 5/6 and it works fine until i can afford my other 2 krowaz pieces.

I think shell 7/12 is very over rated

from the only place where u'll be able to listen the true Minimal

atm i'm in rlb, magic shels+7, dol+8 + lugias/mukry...works like a charm both against cospers and babashopped assassins...My server is full of DB that costantly db you each second...being tanker help really much your whole party. And as pointed before, those shells are almost free so that you can pump your other items/je.w,els...such a good weapon, some good belt..and so on...deffo a good way to save money if u'0re going after krovats set

bluespartan

I prefer using the magic shells set, you only lose 5 stats over all but the added hp is nice. Of course you can go with 2-3 parts 7/12 hp shell and it will have more ac and total stats, but for the price it can't be beat. And like Quantum420 said, if your combo is fast, you wont notice a big difference. And if your combo isn't fast, you should work on that before worrying too much about your armor :P

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12