Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

FP BP lvl 72

This is a discussion on FP BP lvl 72 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; ok..at 72 I went chitin for a while, my ap and hp was just too low so I'm trying FP ...
Page: 1

K.S. King Senior Member Avariofvalequenta's Avatar

ok..at 72 I went chitin for a while, my ap and hp was just too low so I'm trying FP out. I'm going to be int. bp with a sh+7, fp+8/15 hp, and PS+5. Statted as FP I have a lot of remaining stat points to use, should I put them into hp or str.? or do a 50/50 type thing to balance it out?

Banned

ok..at 72 I went chitin for a while, my ap and hp was just too low so I'm trying FP out. I'm going to be int. bp with a sh+7, fp+8/15 hp, and PS+5. Statted as FP I have a lot of remaining stat points to use, should I put them into hp or str.? or do a 50/50 type thing to balance it out?[/b]
    Enough STR for weapon, enough INT for FP+8 pauldron, rest HP imo.

All on hp. And if you would like more ap, just use armors with str.

K.S. King Senior Member Avariofvalequenta's Avatar

ty guys

i recomend 190-200 str rest hp

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

i like ap, as u get higher lvl u will want more also

DeHealer

Yup, like i told ya the other day,
    158 INT for fp +8 set
    Now, between STR and HP depends on the type of fp bp u wanna be, if u gonna be more focused on attack, then 158 INT rest STR (Mainly for full duffers with subside and stuff) If u wanna be support / attack bp, then just the required str for using the weap is right, rest hp.

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

Yup, like i told ya the other day,
    158 INT for fp +8 set
    Now, between STR and HP depends on the type of fp bp u wanna be, if u gonna be more focused on attack, then 158 INT rest STR (Mainly for full duffers with subside and stuff) If u wanna be support / attack bp, then just the required str for using the weap is right, rest hp.[/b]
    1 reason i hate this build ( str requirement for weapon rest hp), dont get me wrong, its a lot cheaper to do if ur fp HP set and STR set +8, but if ur chitin its a lot harder to find that is +8 str and hp to interchange, is if u do go this way, ur ap will be alot lower and if u want 2 solo pk it is much harder 2 get kills and kses, and personally your tanking ability is more, but not much better, imo best way to go is chitins +8, full str, so u get a good balance that way

FP bp is worthless. Period.

As a BP your main goal is to produce the most AP without gimping your HP. To do this, you need to reserve stat points, you NEED to make sure you're not spending anymore points then you need to, lets take a look at your INT requiremnts:
    SH +7 = 132int
    fp 8 = 158int
    374 def total 101 req str 158 req int 75+ stats
    stat loss with fp = 26 points

Now lets look at
    Plate +8 = 138 int
    297 def total 96 req str 138 req int 75+ stats
    stat loss with plate = 6 points
    defense loss = 77 defense

Considering you&#39;re going to be using a shield, i&#39;d say you should first restat for Plate +8(try and get some +9&#39;s <- very rare)
    Pump 255 into STR <- you&#39;ll need max ap with a 1h
    Pump 138 into INT <- min requirement for plate +8
    Pump the Rest into HP <- you will understand how important those 20stat points were when you see your hp :P

Items:
    2x Lillimes Enticement
    2x Legionnaire Bands or 1x Legionnaire Band 1x ROF
    Glass Belt (int bonus helps so much with mana)
    Iron Neck
    Chitin Shield +x
    Javana/Giga Axe 1h +x / SS +x (both for undying) BTW don&#39;t use buffs while pking, it will only make people laugh at you...
    Talias (get as many as you can, huge def bonus as well as weapon/resist bonus)
    Weapon defense armors if you have the money

BTW with Smite Hammer +9/CS+8 and Plate +8 with standard uniqs i was able to get 2500ap with 1h build but I think you&#39;ll find out the limitations of the build and it&#39;s major weakness&#39;... good luck

All&#39;s good and well but how many cs+8 and smite+9 are around the servers without mega usd :P

All&#39;s good and well but how many cs+8 and smite+9 are around the servers without mega usd :P[/b]
    i got my SH 9 for CS+6 + rol / 2x lilime&#39;s...

i got my SH 9 for CS+6 + rol / 2x lilime&#39;s...[/b]
    Which person did you get that from on Ares :P

I don&#39;t even think there&#39;s one SH9 on diez

Which person did you get that from on Ares :P

I don&#39;t even think there&#39;s one SH9 on diez [/b]
    Some fool from BadCompany :P

FP bp is worthless. Period.

As a BP your main goal is to produce the most AP without gimping your HP. To do this, you need to reserve stat points, you NEED to make sure you&#39;re not spending anymore points then you need to, lets take a look at your INT requiremnts:
    SH +7 = 132int
    fp 8 = 158int
    374 def total 101 req str 158 req int 75+ stats
    stat loss with fp = 26 points

Now lets look at
    Plate +8 = 138 int
    297 def total 96 req str 138 req int 75+ stats
    stat loss with plate = 6 points
    defense loss = 77 defense

Considering you&#39;re going to be using a shield, i&#39;d say you should first restat for Plate +8(try and get some +9&#39;s <- very rare)
    Pump 255 into STR <- you&#39;ll need max ap with a 1h
    Pump 138 into INT <- min requirement for plate +8
    Pump the Rest into HP <- you will understand how important those 20stat points were when you see your hp :P

Items:
    2x Lillimes Enticement
    2x Legionnaire Bands or 1x Legionnaire Band 1x ROF
    Glass Belt (int bonus helps so much with mana)
    Iron Neck
    Chitin Shield +x
    Javana/Giga Axe 1h +x / SS +x (both for undying) BTW don&#39;t use buffs while pking, it will only make people laugh at you...
    Talias (get as many as you can, huge def bonus as well as weapon/resist bonus)
    Weapon defense armors if you have the money

BTW with Smite Hammer +9/CS+8 and Plate +8 with standard uniqs i was able to get 2500ap with 1h build but I think you&#39;ll find out the limitations of the build and it&#39;s major weakness&#39;... good luck[/b]
    /shut the fuck up on old servers like beramus and ares even paper BP&#39;s lvl 80 generally stat around 220 STR.

most people will say full str is rediculous

i would say get goblin FP pauldron, that will save u ALOT of stattage.

oh and btw the main goal of a BP is not always AP, no matter what build u go in party play u gonna have to do SOME support unless u want to be considered a selfish douche.

INT/support bp much?

The main goal of a BP isn&#39;t always ap but the goal of a BP is to win a fightly quickly. Fuck going support if you wanted to be support just go INT priest. BP aren&#39;t designed for lots of support they&#39;re designed for killing.

BP&#39;s can go 255 str they just need nice jewels.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast