76 BP

This is a discussion on 76 BP within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; A friend of mine decided to go bp but wasnt sure exactly what to do atm he has +7 hb ...
Page: 1

A friend of mine decided to go bp but wasnt sure exactly what to do
    atm he has
    +7 hb
    +7 chitin set (hp) (was gonna change for str)
    Dual foverin
    Dual +12 str earrings
    Warrior pendant
    String of skulls
    610m

185 str
    90hp
    172 int

This is on cwest.
    He does sucky damage, and we thought we would get some expert advice before doing anything else
    plyz help :S

angelsdream

Being a chitin BP doesnt mean that you ll do huge dmg. It is kinda normal with those items. If you wana make some good dmg go paper. Chitin BP means being an Int that can also make some good dmgs when it is necessary.

If you go for chitin then get a glass belt 1st, stay with chitin HP and try to find +8 when you can, get dual lilimes and upgrade ur rings/pendant or find roc/rol/lb

exactly... and restat urself to full str or something around 220-230

yeh but could we afford that with what he has right now? The reason i put the items + money is to give a sense of what could be shuffled around in our price range

shadowkev

If you want to be more leaning torwards the attack side then i suggest you go Full Plate Set +8 with 3 x Hp 2 x Str and i would also swap off the string of skulls for a skele or glass and get some Lillimes. Then go enuf Int for the fps+8 go for the 90 in hp and then the remainder in str

If you want to be more leaning torwards the attack side then i suggest you go Full Plate Set +8 with 3 x Hp 2 x Str and i would also swap off the string of skulls for a skele or glass and get some Lillimes. Then go enuf Int for the fps+8 go for the 90 in hp and then the remainder in str[/b]
    how can this help him to get the higher dmg? :blink: :blink: :blink:

FP build sucks at newer server...

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

Being a chitin BP doesnt mean that you ll do huge dmg. It is kinda normal with those items. If you wana make some good dmg go paper. Chitin BP means being an Int that can also make some good dmgs when it is necessary.

If you go for chitin then get a glass belt 1st, stay with chitin HP and try to find +8 when you can, get dual lilimes and upgrade ur rings/pendant or find roc/rol/lb[/b]
    +1

how can this help him to get the higher dmg? :blink: :blink: :blink:

FP build sucks at newer server...[/b]
    +1 to that too

Banned

what serwer ?

mikka

If you go for chitin then get a glass belt 1st, stay with chitin HP and try to find +8 when you can, get dual lilimes and upgrade ur rings/pendant or find roc/rol/lb[/b]
    +1
    if u want to inflict dmg u need paper + full str stats. will need also andtidagger defense coz rogues are gonna rape you. I dont think u can have a good bp built in CZ without putting money into it. for any build I would highly recommend dual le/we, dual roc, iron set, hb +7 is good, also need a good shield to switch when u are being gangbanged. I dont think that a good pwning CZ BP exists without any of this items.