78 warrior gear suggestions

This is a discussion on 78 warrior gear suggestions within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; i need a cheap + ok gear...
Page: 1

i need a cheap + ok gear

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

if u have nothing... get chitins +7 and a raptor +7 and a wp, hopefully u have all rest quest, so can use quest earrings~ quest rings, quest belt for now,

StoneColdAngel

Depending on prices on your server I suggest a Shell Set +7 , Raptor +7 , Dual DR , BOL , WP and quest earring. This will do a good job ^^

enigma69

Depending on prices on your server I suggest a Shell Set +7 , Raptor +7 , Dual DR , BOL , WP and quest earring. This will do a good job ^^[/b]
    if BOL is belt of life shouldnt he just use his quest belt untill he can afford something better...

i agree with shell set /raptor / dual dr / quest earring
    but bol as enigma said if u mean belt of life better use quest belt
    and for pendet maybe u have christmas cross it nearly same as wp +0 just 100hp and 10 def less
    and use that monye for sth else till u get wp +1
    other way just get a wp

StoneColdAngel

if BOL is belt of life shouldnt he just use his quest belt untill he can afford something better...[/b]
    True there ^^ But I assumed his quests are destroyed and yet I wrote quest earring :lol:

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

True there ^^ But I assumed his quests are destroyed and yet I wrote quest earring :lol:[/b]
    Nub =P

Shells +7 is are a must. For a weapon, try to get a Raptor +7 or tota +3 reb/ds +3 reb.
    For uniques, get the dual DR's, use quest belt, a MUST is a WP, and use quest earrings.

Only thing to debate really is the quest belt. a BOS +1/2 is cheap and will imrove your AP, which might be good for you since you will already have decent HP due to your level

shells +7, ii+7 or blade axe+8(also glave+8 isnt that bad), dual dr, and wp, kekuri belt, the rest questys

personally i would rather have a ii+8, than raptor+9 (if prices were the same)

i hate raptors they so slow :S

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

shells +7, ii+7 or blade axe+8(also glave+8 isnt that bad), dual dr, and wp, kekuri belt, the rest questys

personally i would rather have a ii+8, than raptor+9 (if prices were the same)

i hate raptors they so slow :S[/b]
    I dont think so. Raptor +9 has an AP of 205. Thats a hell of alot more then an II. And you would hit alot harder. Not to mention the greater range, and greater elemental damage.

Anyone who takes an II +8 over a raptor +9 is not thinking straight =P

ItsAllStrength

shells raptor/or ii and wp then misc stuf you can afford

shells +7, raptor +7, a WP and (foverins, DR, ROC, Heros' Valor) if u have spare money.

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

personally i would rather have a ii+8, than raptor+9 (if prices were the same)[/b]
    are u fucking intoxicated?!

wooooooooow