BEST BUILD FOR DCZ BP

This is a discussion on BEST BUILD FOR DCZ BP within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; "so ive been playing for a long time but never before as a bp.. i know for a fact when ...
Page: 1

sesshoumarou

Wink

"so ive been playing for a long time but never before as a bp.. i know for a fact when i used to play sin, i owned pretty much 90% of the dcz bp so..

shuld i buy str armors or hp armors.. how shuld i put my stats.. and wat shuld my wep/shield be.. dreadshield or dol or dd40

ty in adcance guys"[/b]
    SO here is wat my bp is gonna be like, pls comment it.. feel free to tell me ur opinions, because i have absolutely no exp in dcz bp

Armors: 3 str +8 paper and 2 hp +8 paper AND ALSO PRIEST HELMET DD +6/25 102 INT
    Weapon: Hb+7 or II +8 (?)
    Acceseries: - dual we, - wp +1, - skelly belt, - roc/forev

with this build i will put all the stats for int just enuf to wear th dd helmet (102) and the rest will be for str

hmm... Imho it's much better to go for RLB as a BP.... At ardream u have to use 3 lame skills and u'll have hard to survive...

tell me what's ur choise and I will help u

ArminVanBuuren

so ive been playing for a long time but never before as a bp.. i know for a fact when i used to play sin, i owned pretty much 90% of the dcz bp so..

shuld i buy str armors or hp armors.. how shuld i put my stats.. and wat shuld my wep/shield be.. dreadshield or dol or dd40

ty in adcance guys[/b]
    well...played BP on DCZ for long time and pretty much the best equiped sin would hit only 400 on me with spike by using 40 DD shield...if sins are the most common class yet then get that and if possible, switch to dread shield when gangbanged by multiple classes.

For stats, 210 str is enough, rest to HP and 78 to int (if you got G1 DD cap)...if not, get 102 int for G2 DD cap and 190 to str, rest HP...HP armor all the time, if not rare defenses...and about the ap, doesn't matter...being debuffer you'd be able to own anyways...if you get to stay alive then you can own DCZ, but you cannot tank whole party if you are not pimped...if you can get IN/GB and HB+8, then you are ready to go.

so ive been playing for a long time but never before as a bp.. i know for a fact when i used to play sin, i owned pretty much 90% of the dcz bp so..

ty in adcance guys[/b]
    If i were you i would put all into STR, use a mixture of HP and STR armors, When i had my DCZ BP, i used 2 pieces of +9/19 hp armors, and the rest were STR armours, giving me something like 3250 HP, 81x AC and 1550 AP (with hellbreaker +7) Trust, me.. the 1550 AP is pretty much more than enough to kill people.... (if you are debuffeR) and its even better now because sins cant spam minor heal like they used to back then.

Make sure u have a DD helmet... thats like priority #1 imo, and then get a dread sheild +7....

Weapon: Hb +7 /8 preferably, or ii +8~

hmm... Imho it's much better to go for RLB as a BP.... At ardream u have to use 3 lame skills and u'll have hard to survive...

tell me what's ur choise and I will help u[/b]
    RLB BP is good, but ardream BP is also awesome,, especially how theres minor cooldown now~

sesshoumarou

bump

You need an IN and a IB to do decently in dcz as a BP. Then you need WEs +1 or higher for your resistances so you don't get stunned and/or iced every hit from a mage. Then... if you are going to be putting 104 in intelligence you should get a Hb +8 to make up for your ap or dual rocs +1/+2. In other words you will do bad in dcz. Like everyone has said in the past in order for you to do good as a BP, you need extremely good gear.