EUKO Europa

This is a discussion on EUKO Europa within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Alright, so I'd like to play mage but I'm not quite sure how to build stat or exp points wise. ...
Page: 1

Default EUKO Europa

Alright, so I'd like to play mage but I'm not quite sure how to build stat or exp points wise. I'd like to do fire for leveling, but what stats do I put and how much of what, and what items should I aim for?

Geno

If you plan to get 60+ I would stat enough Int for quest items, and get an old ep, and old flame rings for along with any mp belt/earrings to help with exping.

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

yea should go for 160 int to use these troll crimson's/complete's coz they are pretty good and free, should just go 160 int and rest mp for exping, could put a lil into hp but that would make ur dmg lower, wouldnt be a problem if ur always in a dk/cw pt along with another mage's but wouldnt be as good for solo xp, still u should go for it to survive abit longer at raid's/bdw's, and when it comes to pk then u gotta find out who u gonna pk with ( if mage's or meele's ) then u either go for mp mage or maybe an hp build mage or even a shield mage if ya like.