Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

+83 Warrior Gear + Items

This is a discussion on +83 Warrior Gear + Items within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Well the thing with Rappy is that it's so slow in pvp.. however it depends on what you're doing, pvping ...
Page: 3

Dutch1990

Well the thing with Rappy is that it's so slow in pvp..
    however it depends on what you're doing, pvping in CZ or war or 1v1 in Arena..
    In war and suchs warriors rely on last hit to get the kill so a fast atk weapon is necessary.
    Im dumping my Rappy and getting a Wirnom +8 since there is hardly any Sword def on Ares server

great gear... Gl with 83 i think u prolly need exp 24/7 next 2 months to lvl from 81-83 :S....
    As far as your gear it just gets tough and very expensive to upgrade anything you have for a very small difference :S

But the main thing is FullKrowaz +7 with maybe 1-2x piece +8 if u have da bank roll...
    As far as weapon i Luv da chaos Baal+7... but dats just me... the curse will offset any +9 weapon and if in a VS when the curse goes offf gg... Yea

Wirnion Vs Baal wairning u get AP bonus vs baal HP bonus :S... i hit harder with wirning maybe 60 damage more than baal and its attack speed is normal ... baal attack speed is slow and lacks da AP bonus However than ability to combo is just amazing and better than da wrining... One more thing although the baal lacks the 7 AP u get i believe 150 flame damage vs 100 of da wirning.... All in all i prefer da Chaos Baal.

I say +7 is great unless you can afford to break da bank and find some1 who is selling a +8.... well maybe u can sell ur Giga and get a +8 Chaos Baal which is da best most awesome weapon in game

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123