83 warrior vs 80 warrior

This is a discussion on 83 warrior vs 80 warrior within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; well I wanted to buy a +80 warrior I noticed that a 83 warrior is double price of the 80 ...
Page: 1

Default 83 warrior vs 80 warrior

well I wanted to buy a +80 warrior I noticed that a 83 warrior is double price of the 80 warrior... why is that not really much diff? echo cry and battle cry new skills only?
    whats so good about 83 warriors beside the extra 15 stat points

KalaBunga Senior Member

your max lvl you get mose base hp more base ap.

echo cry and battle cry are a nice adjustment to your 8 man party pk.

theres not much difference in stats, except you get a bit more skill points so you can have better builds, and an extra skill or 2 in berserk so you can tryout more fun stuff with warrior

but when you buy a char from some1 you actually pay for all the work some1 put into that char, and since in exp 80-83 is kinda like 1-80...its a lot of work to be done hence it costs so much

if u dont think its worth it to have 83, buy a 80 and pay less (and lvl it up on your own :P)

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

the biggest diff is at lvl 82, because if u give up shock stun and only use 10 into master u can have evading and both dmg reduces. huge diff in vsing, etc. plus u get descent which is gg