Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

83lvl passion build? Could it work?

This is a discussion on 83lvl passion build? Could it work? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I've seen battle cry being used and the animation is long imo, in vs its useless better stick with ur ...
Page: 2

I've seen battle cry being used and the animation is long imo, in vs its useless better stick with ur 1 skilled attack (sry dunno its name...never played warrior)

In party, its useful and is it to much to ask that for 10 sec you guys use your 70 skill instead, or is it too difficult to change skill bars for the noob warriors, that said rogues w/o cd is too difficult to beat, maybe coz they are skilled :P[/b]
    if a warrior is skilled to be 83 berserk, would you mind explaining to us which lvl 70 skill is to be used in 10 second cooldown gap? i hope you dont really think that points should be distributed in 83passion/70attack...

Banned

if a warrior is skilled to be 83 berserk, would you mind explaining to us which lvl 70 skill is to be used in 10 second cooldown gap? i hope you dont really think that points should be distributed in 83passion/70attack...[/b]
    naw i'm pretty sure they were talkin about using the hp regen skills from passion duing the cooldown, while skilled in defence/passion build.

I bet this could be a very nice build and i'm glad it looks like they made teh build a bit less retarded by giving it an attack skill.

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

duration pots would make this build very VERY sexy..

naw i'm pretty sure they were talkin about using the hp regen skills from passion duing the cooldown, while skilled in defence/passion build.

I bet this could be a very nice build and i'm glad it looks like they made teh build a bit less retarded by giving it an attack skill.[/b]
    nop i understand perfectly what the guy said, use 70 skill while 83 is in cooldown or youre noob cause its hard for fat warryon to switch skillbar (totally missing the fact its impossible to skill your char that way but whatever)

the fact is most of ppl playing assasin will claim that they play that class because its some sort of "uber skill" to play that class because of some urban myth that assasin is hard to play cause you have to switch skillbars.

while the pure fact is they play that class because they have advantages over other classes (in cz solo sin = hit and run away cure stealth LF magic shield...in arena you YS noob if u use anything except your skills while they use wolf defense minor and all hitting skills they have, but you are noob if use shock stun for example). i personaly have played both sin and warrior on lvl 80 with uber gear, and in my opinion it is harder to play warrior...with assasin all you have to do is train your right hand to spam minor (which is not easy but after you do it its a peace of cake), then you have enough time to make decisions what will you do with your char (combo with left hand or do some other shit like cure and LF and run run run away)

with super gear it is no challenge at all to play assasin once you learn how to minor combo and have good gear...most of your pk wil be run out of stealth spam some skills then minor+run away...why cause you CAN run away. then from nice distance decide what you do...cure stealth dissapear? come back for some more? strap on CS and have fun with entire party? you name it

and personally in vs...when you play assasin all it comes down is 2 things: 1) gear....2) minor and how much you can keep your minor-spam without your hand or keyboard braking.

vs with warrior? i find it more difficult to properly combine pots (especially when its laggy - because it depends on exact timing and youre limited with only 720 hp)...then to spam minor...but i guess y ym just a fat warryon...

then K2 implemented minor cooldown and all you can see all over the community is a lot of crying...and a lot of TBL editing and how it is justified to TBL edit minor cooldown

and all that skill came down to spamming minor...once you take that away theyre done. no way any1 is gonna try to learn how to combo in hp pots...cause "thats not how assasin is supposed to be played"...its supposed to have advantages in every aspect of the game i guess, or it aint fun

use basic skills in the meantime time xD (3 skills that might prevent from enemy to get full hp bar)+lvl 60 skill.

angelsdream

A friend just lvled up 83 and tryed that, after 1hours of farm he went to reskill, that 10sec where u cant fight is so boring...

eskrima

my opinion is to use the battle cry cuz it gives u more ap.hp.mp + cry echo what are 10 seconds nothing 2 soul pots to restore ur mp...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12