Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

+9 Avedon or +9 Murky and +9 Hanguk

This is a discussion on +9 Avedon or +9 Murky and +9 Hanguk within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; what you guys think about it i used to have avedon and i liked it it was nice pking. i ...
Page: 1

Default +9 Avedon or +9 Murky and +9 Hanguk

what you guys think about it i used to have avedon and i liked it it was nice pking.
    i used to have a murky as well but never a murky and hanguk but i think the combo is great together but what about you guys?

retard0

avedon +9 all the fvking way .

Less axe defense , and as you said , great pk so why u need to change if its great already :] ?

the elementral str bonese and defense is nice for the combo and i think it would be essential for me to go dual hand to switch from hanguk and shield because whilst shielding from parties i can attack as well

Murky suck

change it to a lugias +9 instead of murky simply because they will give you about the same ap however lugias gives you dex which helps your leg cuts alot..especially when most people in game are rogues.

the hp bonus is nice helps your mana which will prob be low also.

but on the other hand.........if your not worried about leg cutting people you might aswell go with the 2nd most sexy weapon on the server avedon+9.

ThePenguin Senior Member ravizzl's Avatar

I would pick the +9 avedon the combo with it is really GG and the stats aint bad either.
    You will hit hard and be able to tank aswell.

see thats what im saying about the avedon but i wanna sexy shield lol and im usually intoxicated when i pk and i would forget to switch from avedon to shield atleast if i forget i can still be hitting feel me lol

you will be hitting so hard you wont have to worry about shield unless your solo or if your priests are complete noobs :P

I want to tank parties though lol cause I'm thinking imma pk more in trios and duos

avedon all the way sexiest axe

well the comboing on duals is suppose to be alot faster than any other type of weapons and yes! while shielding you can always attack as well with the other weapon. I would think that switching the murky for a lugias would benefit alot more, but also having the idea of shileding while also attacking is kinda pointless, because the damage other people will be receiving wouldn't matter or effect the overall outcome of the battle as maybe a hp pot or low heal will just take away the damage you did, but i haven't tested that effect and plus you woulnd't really need to swap to a shield often unless you really have a crappy party, because usually the one getting smashed by the other team should be the priest or mage, thats if they where smart! but im not saying having a shield while using a one handed weapon is all negative, there are also many upsides to it, like obviously you can tank a bit more than before and also having the one handed combo will give you higher success rate for leg cutting which is real nice.
    the avedon is awesome as well nice extra bonuses, even though i think it has one of the highest 2 handed weapon success rates, the ap overall compared to the dual weapons is higher, comboing is a bit slower than the duals, but still pretty fast.
    Another idea is that buy a avedon +9 and then just buy a shield and lugias perfect lol, while you put on the shield you can also use lugias so u can still attack, but thats only if your willing to spend the big bucks! =]

it would be great to find someone who has tried both and can tell us because this is a tough decision.

so look

avedon+9 ap is 202 with 250 HP and MP bonus and 100 glacier damage
    murky+9 ap is 130 with club/spear defense(10), str bonus 9 and 90 flame damage
    hanguk+9 ap is 115 with 16 str and 110 poison
    lugias+9 ap is 133 with 16 hp/26 dex and 90 flame
    dread shield+9 has 405 defense with 8 health bonus and 45 resistance to flame/lighting and (20) dagger/(35) axe/(35) spear

now with the combinations
    murky +9/hanguk+9 ap is 188 with 17 str 90 flame/55 poison and (10)club/spear
    murky+9/dread shield+9 ap is 130 with 9 str/8 health 90 flame and 405 defense with 45 resistance to flame/lighting and (20) dagger/(35) axe/(35) spear
    vs
    lugias+9/hanguk+9 ap is 191 with 16 hp/26 dex/8 str and 90 flame/55 poison
    lugias +9/dread shield +9 ap is 133 with 16 hp/26 dex/8 health and 90 flame and 405 defense plus 45 resistance to flame/lighting and (20) dagger/(35) axe/(35) spear

vs

think these stats are correct and i wasnt pretty sure on the shield i dont think its stats are cut in half because its a shield and not a weapon but the lugias do look nice though hah

Quote Originally Posted by pan0BuDDaH0 View Post
    it would be great to find someone who has tried both and can tell us because this is a tough decision.

so look

murky+9 ap is 130 with club/spear defense(10), str bonus 9 and 90 flame damage
    hanguk+9 ap is 115 with 16 str and 110 poison
    lugias+9 ap is 133 with 16 hp/26 dex and 90 flame
    dread shield+9 has 405 defense with 8 health bonus and 45 resistance to flame/lighting and (20) dagger/(35) axe/(35) spear

now with the combinations
    murky +9/hanguk+9 ap is 188 with 17 str 90 flame/55 poison and (10)club/spear
    murky+9/dread shield+9 ap is 130 with 9 str/8 health 90 flame and 405 defense with 45 resistance to flame/lighting and (20) dagger/(35) axe/(35) spear
    vs
    lugias+9/hanguk+9 ap is 191 with 16 hp/26 dex/8 str and 90 flame/55 poison
    lugias +9/dread shield +9 ap is 133 with 16 hp/26 dex/8 health and 90 flame and 405 defense plus 45 resistance to flame/lighting and (20) dagger/(35) axe/(35) spear

vs

think these stats are correct and i wasnt pretty sure on the shield i dont think its stats are cut in half because its a shield and not a weapon but the lugias do look nice though hah
    Nice info on those states it gives. But you cant just rely on these states, you need to try them and experience for yourself the differences of each type against another type, but as you can see the extra dex in the lugias and hs will benefit you alot decreasing you chances of less fail, such as leg cut.
    but also having the extra bonus of str. in the murky nd hs is also really awesome increase your overall damage.
    Again its what you would prefer.

Idkkk man hopefully we'll find someone who tried them all =D

2h ftw... u may tank but ur not gonna hit hard enough to kill people.. if they vs u and u have a shield they will most likely run off.. its all about parties now in cz so shields not worth it.. i had lugi 8 gabs 9 :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast