Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

+9 Avedon or +9 Murky and +9 Hanguk

This is a discussion on +9 Avedon or +9 Murky and +9 Hanguk within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Avedon 9 coz of gg combo with it, and its sexy, and i hate dual ^^...
Page: 2

Banned

Avedon 9 coz of gg combo with it, and its sexy, and i hate dual ^^

avedon 100%

I have tried them all just at there plus 8 versions, the only one thing I did not like about the avedon was the reach which lead me back to the raptor which is why I still say its the best at 10 unless you have a choas plus 9. However in this case I would go with avedon as there's not as much axe defence and with a krowaz set your hp should be nice already.

i would defently take Ave +9 anyday better dmg prolly gives you some nice bonus and looking good :P

i have +8 murky and hanguk now and im not feeling it i want lugias but cant find one on ares then im going to give feed back but i also have +8 hb which i noticed did a little more damge than duals. not only was it additional damage because of the ap it also had an extra 100-300 damage because of the elemental

well i bought a lugias +8 and i am impressed i love the hp boost which add maybe 200-400extra hp. so testing both weapons i went to scarecrows and i've noticed that the lugias r attack is more successful than murky. the murky both hit the lowest and highest. the highest damage from murky was about 13xx and the highest for lugias was about the same in the 1300s but it wasnt much difference between the two. the lugias was more consistant and the combo kicks in i think you can tell a difference its more consistent so maybe dex does really benefit. ill be trying avedon +8 soon hopefully and ill give feed back. for duals i suggest lugias and hanguk over murky and hanguk.

Quote Originally Posted by pan0BuDDaH0 View Post
    well i bought a lugias +8 and i am impressed i love the hp boost which add maybe 200-400extra hp. so testing both weapons i went to scarecrows and i've noticed that the lugias r attack is more successful than murky. the murky both hit the lowest and highest. the highest damage from murky was about 13xx and the highest for lugias was about the same in the 1300s but it wasnt much difference between the two. the lugias was more consistant and the combo kicks in i think you can tell a difference its more consistent so maybe dex does really benefit. ill be trying avedon +8 soon hopefully and ill give feed back. for duals i suggest lugias and hanguk over murky and hanguk.
    good choice ^^

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12