Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Iron Set vs Dex uniques

This is a discussion on Iron Set vs Dex uniques within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Hello all, Recently I've decided to attempt building a dcz rogue as a last result. I'm in the process of ...
Page: 1

Hello all,

Recently I've decided to attempt building a dcz rogue as a last result.
    I'm in the process of getting items, and I'm not sure if its more beneficial to remain a tank or go for more AP.
    I have both an IN and IB. Would it be better to trade/sell both and get WP+2/3 and Elf Belt+2/3 for more Dex/AP
    or is it better to keep the extra 20% weapon defense?

I want to be able to take down any enemy without an issue, but I'm not sure if an Iron set will keep me from being able to reach that goal. Here are the items I'm considering getting/Already have:

Full Plate +8/15Dex Set
    Dual Shards+8
    Dual ROL+1
    Dual 16/3 Dex Earrings

That's all I'll need, since I have the Iron Set.
    Also, I play on Ares, most geared people are +2/+3 <_<

Thanks!

Hello all,

Recently I&#39;ve decided to attempt building a dcz rogue as a last result.
    I&#39;m in the process of getting items, and I&#39;m not sure if its more beneficial to remain a tank or go for more AP.
    I have both an IN and IB. Would it be better to trade/sell both and get WP+2/3 and Elf Belt+2/3 for more Dex/AP
    or is it better to keep the extra 20% weapon defense?

I want to be able to take down any enemy without an issue, but I&#39;m not sure if an Iron set will keep me from being able to reach that goal. Here are the items I&#39;m considering getting/Already have:

Full Plate +8/15Dex Set
    Dual Shards+8
    Dual ROL+1
    Dual 16/3 Dex Earrings

That&#39;s all I&#39;ll need, since I have the Iron Set.
    Thanks![/b]
    Get a WP +3 and stick with the iron belt.

Uzu

Get a WP +3 and stick with the iron belt.[/b]
    thats right. u could get a wp+3 or a pp+3 because in andream a iron neck for a rogue is not that good but as a result of any defens against any class u could stick with the ib. sell the in and get your items...

Sell iron set and get Skeleton Belt and WP+2/+3

Pino

go with wp+3 and stick with iron belt just try to get a dd helmet in case there is lots of gangbang

ArminVanBuuren

Thanks![/b]
    Yeah, but I have done well against those in Ares with Chitin set +7 and quest jewelry for a long time so trust me, is possible :P

I&#39;d sell the Iron Set actually, I&#39;d get the WP and the Skeleton Belt as someone already said...last time I logged I had WP+1, SB and Elf Belt, which was switched from time to time depending on the enemy...I&#39;d also recommend you to get better earrings...even if giving 16 dext I&#39;d get some uniques in there like RE&#39;s+1 or something giving defense (and HP, and resistances, and some dext xD ), specially since you are giving up the weapon defenses...Also try getting Chitin Set +8, you&#39;d be able to get all those easily for the Iron Set and still have enough money to spare to get something else you&#39;d need (try getting a FP DD if you don&#39;t have one already).

u should sell the IN and keep the IB, if u got some other items u gonna trade or leftover money get a wp+3, else get a wp+2

Like many alredy said, keep the IB but get WP +3

what about PP+3?
    It&#39;s cheaper than WP+3 (around the price of WP+2) and will really boost my dex.

what about PP+3?
    It&#39;s cheaper than WP+3 (around the price of WP+2) and will really boost my dex.[/b]

^^ my friend.. is me :lol:

get wp+3 is best for andream why i say this 2 u .

answer: wp= resist. andream no magic shield skill for sin lvl 59 , so i believe wp+3 gives you a nice elemental resists against all mages lr, fr and gr. so go for WP+3 is best. or if you want more dex get the pp+3 ^^ ep+3 is only good for mages, and priest.

you rogue and u will get too much blizzard and ice, or stun by lr mages, go get wp+3 is best..

im rogue lvl 80 main class now.. :lol: i love my assasin is so much fun better than warrior , priest ..

im gearing back up my assasin hope for the best and im working on my assasin lvl 59 too.. so up up up wp+3 go get it bro. u will love it , like sex without condom protection feels better :lol: :P

u will love it , like sex without condom protection feels better :lol: :P[/b]
    Lol<3

I think I&#39;m gonna go PP+3 because it&#39;s cheaper and has so much more dex
    also i&#39;m gonna have rols so that will cover the mage ressis.

i just figured out i wont be able to afford WP+3 =(

WP>PP

The wp will give u more hp+mana+resist which will b important. In ardream its hard to minor so get a lot of mana that will help you out. The resist will also benifits you since you only got the resist of the rol&#39;s. So that will help ya out too.

it&#39;s not hard to minor whatsoever, it&#39;s hard to kill int priests/warriors with low ap :S

wats up with the shit armor?

NeronDomitius

Get WP+3
    and change IB to Skelly
    also, try to get chitin set, u will lose some ap, but u get nice ac and hp instead of that.
    p.s. if u get some money left, get Elf belt+1 of Judiciuos +1 just for ksing or vs&#39;ing mages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast