Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Absolute Power

This is a discussion on Absolute Power within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; U r just being ignorant imo : proof is here and yet u don't want to believe it. Why do ...
Page: 4

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

U r just being ignorant imo : proof is here and yet u don't want to believe it. Why do people care so much about their ego? U want to believe that I'm right but your ego is saying "NO , I CANNOT BE WRONG, NEVER".

Whats your gear btw? And stop living in the past, like most people said : it didn't work in old ke. In rofd it got fixed (read other topics...)

Tomorow i'll get you some aoe pictures (more than 1 target, different classes), going to bed now.[/b]
    yes because i'm usually never wrong about anything when it comes to mage since i've been playing mage for like 5 years... and i still don't believe it cause i remember seeing by my own eyes from my own experiments that using it doesn't change your damage... not once, but a couple of times....

It DOES work on pk, ive tried it and do it everyday and there is a difference while using it...not a huge difference but something noticeable..and if you cant see it, you just dont pay attention to info bar

mrmagic2008

from my tests, i see about 5% increase in damage in pvp, its not much but enough to not ignore using it.

yes there's a flucuation in damage but consistently the flucuation is 5% more when abs is on.

yes because i'm usually never wrong about anything when it comes to mage since i've been playing mage for like 5 years... and i still don't believe it cause i remember seeing by my own eyes from my own experiments that using it doesn't change your damage... not once, but a couple of times....[/b]

Well if you say if you do something X years you cant learn more about it every day... then you fail.

Dude I play football since 17 years and I always learn something more...

So maybe you are wrong in this case and learn something new after 5 years! =)

Now b2t. =)

Senior Member TheWorldWelivingIn's Avatar

the skill should be like, Increase magic dmges by 5% not 30% then

yes it works
    i aint gonna post screenshots

dont believe it then go test yourself and proof us wrong

lmao heunbeatable gtfo, I cant believe how much you are still bragging about playing on Girakon. You played on Dangerduck for like 3 days, and now that you are playing on Stunerr, it seems like you already know everything about a rogue rofl

Yes absolute power does work in pvp, not fully though, the damage increase ranges from 35-75 with 72 staff. The only reason why it is it is easier to determine that in PVE is because Falcon/Harpy/EW have low resist, 30% MP increase is a lot damage.

If a mage have 200 base MP, with absolute power it would technically boost the base MP to 260. Damage increase should have been 75-130 with staff, but for some reason it doesnt apply a full boost with absolute power.

It does work though.

lil_mageskillz

It works i just tryed it on every class and rouges with ms on and my damage was always more. depending on the skill the damage would increase more then the other skill but it always did more with it on.

lmao heunbeatable gtfo, I cant believe how much you are still bragging about playing on Girakon. You played on Dangerduck for like 3 days, and now that you are playing on Stunerr, it seems like you already know everything about a rogue rofl

Yes absolute power does work in pvp, not fully though, the damage increase ranges from 35-75 with 72 staff. The only reason why it is it is easier to determine that in PVE is because Falcon/Harpy/EW have low resist, 30% MP increase is a lot damage.

If a mage have 200 base MP, with absolute power it would technically boost the base MP to 260. Damage increase should have been 75-130 with staff, but for some reason it doesnt apply a full boost with absolute power.

It does work though.[/b]
    as a matter of fact i don't know much about rouge, i only know how to combo and that's all... i don't know where you saw me posting "i know everything about rouge"... the only thing i posted on this forum about rouge is my skill bar and that's all... so stfu

as for mage, yes i did play on dangerduck 3-4 days before it was hacked by a ko4life moderator and it was just a start of impressing the girakon population... even via was suprised how i gained more during does days then their full pk party... it was about 50k np ftw for the 3 days and no wars kkthx
    then i played RandomNoob for a few months

and about the absolute power, the extra 50 daamage i don't call that an increase, i call that a fluctuating difference

So when you wear a bifrost ring and increase the damage by 50-75, you call that fluctuating?

lmao seriously, for someone that played mage for 5 years, I was expecting more, but you got stomped on.

epic bad.

So when you wear a bifrost ring and increase the damage by 50-75, you call that fluctuating?

lmao seriously, for someone that played mage for 5 years, I was expecting more, but you got stomped on.

epic bad.[/b]
    i'll always be told that i'm bad, by the people that i'm hated, so yes i'm very bad ass

i'll always be told that i'm bad, by the people that i'm hated, so yes i'm very bad ass[/b]
    Wrong again.

I dont hate you, but you are just pure bad.

but if what you said is true, the world must hates you.

I have yet to see any positive post about you on this forum from anyone else other than you.

It helps.. When i start a vs when i was fire mage, and AP was on id blade 550 - 600, when it would wear off it was like 480 - 520

BigApple

lol ofc ap increases pvp dmg. And even if not, the animation looks cool so i use it anyway

Wrong again.

I dont hate you, but you are just pure bad.

but if what you said is true, the world must hates you.

I have yet to see any positive post about you on this forum from anyone else other than you.[/b]
    yeah well practically most of the forum, but who gives a shit, you guys are just people on the other side of the internet connection
    and people don't post positive comments about me cause they know i'll boost if i heard it... so don't really give matter imo :P

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast