Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Absolute Power

This is a discussion on Absolute Power within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; yeah well practically most of the forum, but who gives a shit, you guys are just people on the other ...
Page: 5

yeah well practically most of the forum, but who gives a shit, you guys are just people on the other side of the internet connection
    and people don't post positive comments about me cause they know i'll boost if i heard it... so don't really give matter imo :P[/b]
    Ur just a pathetic little child. Ur ego means everything to you , cannot even admit that you were wrong on the internet over a stupid thingie like this absolute power topic. Feeling sad already for the people that know you irl.

Done replying to this topic, made my point clear. It got confirmed by 3/4 of the persons that cared to answer in here so ... I'm done here.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Ur just a pathetic little child. Ur ego means everything to you , cannot even admit that you were wrong on the internet over a stupid thingie like this absolute power topic. Feeling sad already for the people that know you irl.

Done replying to this topic, made my point clear. It got confirmed by 3/4 of the persons that cared to answer in here so ... I'm done here.[/b]
    k if ur done here then bb, and yes i'm a very pathetic child... my ego is my life, and i cannot admit that i'm wrong...oO?

k if ur done here then bb, and yes i'm a very pathetic child... my ego is my life, and i cannot admit that i'm bad...oO?[/b]
    fix

fix[/b]
    oh yeah ofc i forgot to add that one, here it is.... or cannont admit that i'm bad at mage

fire mage is my primary, i've always played fire mage for the past 5 years... the only time i played ice mage was on RandomNoob, and i hated being ice mage... but that's cause i'd rather use dual shio tears +1 then dual frs +0

so as i said SS it, show it and then i will say, yes you proved me wrong[/b]

pfff WOW we both think alike/same and i also have dual shio tears ring +1 as well. on my mage . dammm i also think the absolute power is only for mobs not for pk or vs.

DAMMM .. . you might be my other half twin self, WOW.. pics pls.

lil_mageskillz

pfff WOW we both think alike/same and i also have dual shio tears ring +1 as well. on my mage . dammm i also think the absolute power is only for mobs not for pk or vs.

DAMMM .. . you might be my other half twin self, WOW.. pics pls.[/b]
    its been said alrdy many times with pics it works, think thats the end of this :P

its been said alrdy many times with pics it works, think thats the end of this :P[/b]
    Darn i missed the whole argument..........

Even though its over ill put in my 2cents

It works.. I wouldnt use staff to test it though since your dmg comes from your staffs AP more with that spell.

And it is an increase by 30% in your base MP so, it wouldnt make sense if it increased dmg by 30% since your overall DMG is a function of your MP, Staff AP, and staff elemental dmg....

Maybe ill try it without a staff later...

puppet you took the words right out of my mouth

epic fail unbeatable, go kill urself

let me check and im gonna tell u h34r:

>AppleSauce<

wow im so confused, at start of this topic everyone said ti doesnt work so i took it off my skillbar....

now all these GG mages say it does, and one even has SS proof :S

putted it back on skillbar but still confused :wacko:

puppet you took the words right out of my mouth

epic fail unbeatable, go kill urself[/b]
    yes /cut_wrists

as I said, tried it tons of times before, didn't work for me and that was with FRs.... didn't try it in Forgotten Frontiers patch though

its been the same since god knows when, wernt looking hard enough

its been the same since god knows when, wernt looking hard enough[/b]
    i guess u weren't looking too closely... especially in the KE version, before ROFD, i've done everything there is to mage then and one of the things is that absolute power didn't do shit.... and in ROFD used it on lvl 79 with FRs

i dont give a shit, its worked every time i tried

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

In old diez, tons of ppl altf4d when they saw positive paper mages hit ap and taurus starting to tank towers.

It always did work.

Too bad that ur hommies left u. They could of atleast stand besides u and take the fall together.

Oh yeah, nice topic. More drama pls

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast