Adream Int priest

This is a discussion on Adream Int priest within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Hi my gear is pretty normal and I dont have a large budget. I have chitin +8 exept gantlets +7. ...
Page: 1

vernis

Default Adream Int priest

Hi my gear is pretty normal and I dont have a large budget.
    I have chitin +8 exept gantlets +7. I got glass belt, old ep and old pe.

My question for u guys are shuld I go for ROM +0 or ROM and ROL?

Thx

I believe you should try to go for ROM+1 and ROL, this would give good resists.

vernis

Ok... But here is the thing..I can afford 1 ROM and 1 old ROL..I hope next month I can get more stuff

Ñ∞ß² Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by vernis View Post
    Hi my gear is pretty normal and I dont have a large budget.
    Stopped reading there. :P
    You can crunch the numbers yourself. Just go to kingofknight, simulate the character and compare the results. ROLs are better though.

vernis

They are..but I have read in other threads that many says u shuld combine ROL och ROM.
    But they are always talking abut rol +1 or 2 and rom +1 or 2

Seriously, i prefer ROL u get more HP and 10 extra AC. While if you go for ROM you will get 20 Glacier resistance ( talking all about +0). But depends really on what your resistance already is. Do you need that extra resist, if not go for ROL, and if u do go for ROL go for CE, while going for ROM go for SSE.
    My opinion hope it helps

Banned

Sell the Old PE, get old priest earing (2m coins each max) [priest earing = ce +0 ]

Now get for now rom +1, and use quest ring, then wait for next month for normal rol (prices will go down till then, so it will payout) coz GR is really important (ofc LR to, but mages like me can spam ice on ppl with less then 40 GR ^^ )

PoPdaGloCK

buy 1 rol and wait for some money to buy another one later. better to have the LR and HP from the ROL