Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

how should i stat my ardream mage?

This is a discussion on how should i stat my ardream mage? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; i have 2 builds: 160INT 144MP or 144INT 160MP items using: IN Glass Belt Elysium+8 dual WSE+0 dual Imir+0 crimson+7 ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

i have 2 builds:
    160INT 144MP
    or 144INT 160MP

items using:
    IN
    Glass Belt
    Elysium+8
    dual WSE+0
    dual Imir+0
    crimson+7 or crystal+8

so crystal build or crimson build?
    im attack mage :P

RE5PECTmf

If u can get ur hands on crystal dd 25 , go with crystal , otherwise ... go with crimsons and get dd 15 =) Simple as that .

Banned Senior Member

If u can get ur hands on crystal dd 25 , go with crystal , otherwise ... go with crimsons and get dd 15 =) Simple as that .[/b]
    logos is a pretty "new" server and got no crystal dd helmet or that kinda stuffs only crimson weapon def

but aint Glass belt and IN good enough?
    and how much does these stat points in MP do?
    will i hit much harder with 160MP than 144MP?

Priest_gabber

it are only 16 stats in mp it wont be a big difference .. 15 DD > the lil dmg i think it is around 25 dmg with blade

RE5PECTmf

Not really , not big difference , and yea ... I didn't noticed server in ur infos .. Crimsons would be my choice , and by the time get +8's . In + GB can be enough , but advantage of having a lot of def is being able to tank alot , and that dd is awesome . Most ppl on newer servers use Chaotic staff to compensate that 10 dd that they can't gain because there is no dd 25 , but since u have ely+8(which I find as a best staff for lr mage , u got nothing to worry about ) . Im using similar gear on my 59 , just that im using wse+1 / ce+1 and Ep+2 instead of IN , with crimsons +8 and imir +1 / 0 . Dmg is awesome even on those babaed rogues with shitload of LR . Get crimsons and dd 15 , and like i said , by the time get +8 .

Banned Senior Member

Not really , not big difference , and yea ... I didn't noticed server in ur infos .. Crimsons would be my choice , and by the time get +8's . In + GB can be enough , but advantage of having a lot of def is being able to tank alot , and that dd is awesome . Most ppl on newer servers use Chaotic staff to compensate that 10 dd that they can't gain because there is no dd 25 , but since u have ely+8(which I find as a best staff for lr mage , u got nothing to worry about ) . Im using similar gear on my 59 , just that im using wse+1 / ce+1 and Ep+2 instead of IN , with crimsons +8 and imir +1 / 0 . Dmg is awesome even on those babaed rogues with shitload of LR . Get crimsons and dd 15 , and like i said , by the time get +8 .[/b]
    ok ty i'll get crimson +7 at first and work my way up too +8

16mp in ardream makes bigger difference...

but as a crimson mage u'll be able to tank more (since u can get the whole def set...)

Banned Senior Member

but as a crimson mage u'll be able to tank more (since u can get the whole def set...)[/b]
    do you know how much diff it is?
    if its to much i'll over 16mp in MP so i can hit harder

nop, I don't :/

try some pk with crystals if u have them... if u'll be dying too fast, go with crimsons

RE5PECTmf

but as a crimson mage u'll be able to tank more (since u can get the whole def set...)[/b]
    I'll have to disagree with you on this . As he is Light mage , most of his kills are based on stunning the opponent because w/o stun , ur blade dmg will be easy out-poted , so basicly , those 16 points wouldn't make much difference, especially that dmg diff is more noticable after master quest being done , and as he is ardream , trust me , it won't change a lot . Crimsons are the way to go IMO .

I'll have to disagree with you on this . As he is Light mage , most of his kills are based on stunning the opponent because w/o stun , ur blade dmg will be easy out-poted , so basicly , those 16 points wouldn't make much difference, especially that dmg diff is more noticable after master quest being done , and as he is ardream , trust me , it won't change a lot . Crimsons are the way to go IMO .[/b]
    no it doesn't... there is no such a big difference between fire and light dmg while blading (unless u've got FRs +3) and if he can do combo well, no1 will be able to out-pot it (unless he has like 300lr :P)...

U could go 144 int and crystal +9 but im not sure prices on your server

but with your gear crystal wouldn't be a bad choice since your ac will be great and the extra hp is always goood

Why not 152 int 152 mp ---You get the Crimson DD helm, use crimson gloves boots, and crytal robe and pants.

So many zerg rogue groups in Ardream, I like all the DD i can get.

Why not 152 int 152 mp ---You get the Crimson DD helm, use crimson gloves boots, and crytal robe and pants.

So many zerg rogue groups in Ardream, I like all the DD i can get.[/b]
    not worth going for helmet only lol...

Banned Senior Member

U could go 144 int and crystal +9 but im not sure prices on your server

but with your gear crystal wouldn't be a bad choice since your ac will be great and the extra hp is always goood[/b]
    +9 is like 800-900m
    and +8 is very very hard to find as there is no crystal mage in logos

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast