Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Most powerful mage built?

This is a discussion on Most powerful mage built? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; i dont know if it was asked before, but what would be the most powerful mage built. dont care about ...
Page: 1

Seaside? Senior Member Leo_BREMEN's Avatar

i dont know if it was asked before, but what would be the most powerful mage built.
    dont care about ac or hp, just damage damage damage.

which built at 59, 69 and 83?
    what gear?
    h34r: which element? h34r:

i think we dont have to talk about jewelry because mp on rings and stuff wont effect the damage...so we dont have to care about pendant, earrings and belt.
    rings: ... RoF :P or element bifrost rings...

so: how to do the greatest damage in dcz, rlb and adult cz?

lets say u can built the chara with all items+9 :P

bhupinder

dcz and rlb id go paper fire with lycoan and lvl 83 I'd go with scorching and linen. Get highest + on the items. Make sure u get dual fr highest + for a lot of dmg and get a good belt to tank. A high + ep will be good and for earrings I have no idea which ones you should use lol. maybe sse?

dcz and rlb id go paper fire with lycoan and lvl 83 I'd go with scorching and linen. Get highest + on the items. Make sure u get dual fr highest + for a lot of dmg and get a good belt to tank. A high + ep will be good and for earrings I have no idea which ones you should use lol. maybe sse?[/b]

dcz scorching +8 or higher 112 int , rest mp, fr's +3 you'll hit around 450-500 with 42 skill. (I hit 400-450 with crystal build)
    83: aztec +8 or higher and fr's +3 + 255mp / 51 str/ 160 int / 54 hp. complets +8 , fr +3. You'll spam close to 1K with 72 skill.

necklace definatly ep +3 cause your hp will be very low if you don't have an ep. Ep +3 > in if you are statted like this. Belt iron belt. Earrings SSE/WSE/CE/WE they all work fine. I have wse +3's myself cause you can get a wse +3 on diez for like the price of 2 sse's+1.

i dont know if it was asked before, but what would be the most powerful mage built.
    dont care about ac or hp, just damage damage damage.

which built at 59, 69 and 83?
    what gear?
    h34r: which element? h34r:

i think we dont have to talk about jewelry because mp on rings and stuff wont effect the damage...so we dont have to care about pendant, earrings and belt.
    rings: ... RoF :P or element bifrost rings...

so: how to do the greatest damage in dcz, rlb and adult cz?

lets say u can built the chara with all items+9 :P[/b]
    All stats into mp rest hp... FRs +5, Iron Set +5, SSEs +5 or LKPs +5, +10 Aztec Gold Fuitol, and w/e armor you can wear w/ your stats at +10. And Fire ofc.

Kinda a stupid question.

ILoveYouToo

dcz and rlb id go paper fire with lycoan and lvl 83 I'd go with scorching and linen. Get highest + on the items. Make sure u get dual fr highest + for a lot of dmg and get a good belt to tank. A high + ep will be good and for earrings I have no idea which ones you should use lol. maybe sse?[/b]
    scorching at 83? you're high. Get a fulitol/Faun/molok. They're the best staff for any damage build

BigApple

Most dmg is always paper and fire. Put all to mp until 255 is reached. Lycaon staff +7, 8 or 9. EP+2 or 3, Flame Rings + as high as you can (each +1 fr add about 100 dmg, so dual +2 adds about 400 dmg, more or less, depending on target resist). SSE+ as high as you can (or one sse and one ce). I like light belt of life +2 or 3 but most will say IB or skele belt.

New staff at +7 or better is very, very good, but must be 70+.

If you go 160 int, Mage dragon set +7 is better than complete +8 (more hp, resists, mp, ac...).

ILoveYouToo

Most dmg is always paper and fire. Put all to mp until 255 is reached. Lycaon staff +7, 8 or 9. EP+2 or 3, Flame Rings + as high as you can (each +1 fr add about 100 dmg, so dual +2 adds about 400 dmg, more or less, depending on target resist). SSE+ as high as you can (or one sse and one ce). I like light belt of life +2 or 3 but most will say IB or skele belt.

New staff at +7 or better is very, very good, but must be 70+.

If you go 160 int, Mage dragon set +7 is better than complete +8 (more hp, resists, mp, ac...).[/b]
    wrong wrong wrong. an 80 fire mage will do more damage with a hell blood +8 than a paper fire mage with a lycoan +7 or 8. At 80 you can have 246mp so that 9mp is not better than the ap of a hellblood. Unless you have dual FR +2 i don't think you should be guesstimating how much damage they give. When i had rols +1 i was blading people for 650-800. Now that i have dual fr +2 I hit 700-1k I wish i could blade people for 1.2k

BigApple

Almost all the top mages are 80+, paper and lycaon (or new staff). BUt some people think they know everything. You know what they say about opinions...

ILoveYouToo

Almost all the top mages are 80+, paper and lycaon (or new staff). BUt some people think they know everything. You know what they say about opinions...[/b]
    Not because they the do more damage but because at 80+ you have a lot more hp as paper and the ac isn't that bad because you have so many points at hp. I'm 80+ and paper but i do about the same damage paper or complete with a fulitol +8.

180 mp and elix +8 does +- the same damage as full paper with lycoan +8.
    So 255 mp and elix+8 > full paper at 83. Hellblood and Fulitol will even do more damage than the elix.

And paper or int mage with 255 mp, damage is the same no difference, really. The only difference between an int and paper mage is the hp/ac/mana at lvl 83 if you maxed out your mp.

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

paper is only effective at lower lvls since u can try to max out ur mp and u have a decent staff with decent ap

but as u get higher lvl and u start adding points into int then u start getting better staffs with better ap that will deal higher damage

in other words

the mp stays the same but the int increases thus u get better ap which in turn increases ur damage

paper has much higher hp compared to int mage though and a little less ac not that much

but at lvl 80 the int mage will deal more damage than paper

paper is only effective at lower lvls since u can try to max out ur mp and u have a decent staff with decent ap

but as u get higher lvl and u start adding points into int then u start getting better staffs with better ap that will deal higher damage

in other words

the mp stays the same but the int increases thus u get better ap which in turn increases ur damage

paper has much higher hp compared to int mage though and a little less ac not that much

but at lvl 80 the int mage will deal more damage than paper[/b]

No.... A paper mage with fulitol +8 and a int mage with fulitol +8 will do the same damage if they both maxed out their mp. The only diff between paper and int mages is the hp/ac/mana nowadays....

No.... A paper mage with fulitol +8 and a int mage with fulitol +8 will do the same damage if they both maxed out their mp. The only diff between paper and int mages is the hp/ac/mana nowadays....[/b]
    not in lower lvls where you can't max out the MP.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

dream character....

lvl 83 fire mage
    Fulitol +8
    Complete set +8
    dual FRs +3
    dual LKPs +3
    EP +3
    IB/GB +0

160int/255mp... and like 7 i think into hp or w'e the leftover

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

dream character....

lvl 83 fire mage
    Fulitol +8
    Complete set +8
    dual FRs +3
    dual LKPs +3
    EP +3
    IB/GB +0

160int/255mp... and like 7 i think into hp or w'e the leftover[/b]
    ur standards are pretty low......my dream character would be a gm char with 255 in all stats and +5/+10 everything and 80/80/80/20 skills

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast