To all old skool mages

This is a discussion on To all old skool mages within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Unlike before(During KE), mages new unique accessorries now(present ROFD) are by far better compared to KE time and all this ...
Page: 1

tommyleonghk

Unlike before(During KE), mages new unique accessorries now(present ROFD) are by far better compared to KE time and all this new mage accessories really helped the mage class to be much more stronger. During KE time, what kinda accessories would you recommend which will increase your stun/slow rate. (In terms of what kinda earings / rings / belts / etc etc)

This is what i have so far ( Really crappy gears, please do not compare with ROFD uniques :lol: )
    lv65 mage
    full complete+7 hp set
    elixer+8 Light
    hp rings +8

Any advise would be much appreciated...

PS : Im definately not talking about usko ^_^ winks

thx

cheers

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Well, there aren't any that will increase your stun rates, although it is beleived that higher intelligence improves your stun rates (im not convinced). Best you could use IMO is a ROM/ROL for the HP/AC.

Back in KE when level cap was 70, it was either paper fire or support.. nothing inbetween. In ROFD you kinda have a warrior-mage thing going on... didn't exist in KE.

I knew i would see this here someday..

tommyleonghk

I knew i would see this here someday..[/b]
    lol...yeah...im a noob when it comes to playing a mage in KE/KA

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Well, there aren't any that will increase your stun rates, although it is beleived that higher intelligence improves your stun rates (im not convinced). Best you could use IMO is a ROM/ROL for the HP/AC.[/b]
    Well it does. Specially in KE, id go for erenion/crimson build, iceage just brought imirs, elysium and new skills. Work on rings first, get EP, keku belt and so on. Then if u bother some earring or better get crimsons +8. Try farming def gear. And have a good clan and mats to play with.

And dont be suprised if server lags, rollbacks, gets hacked. No def against that.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

For KE version as I know what you are playing just like I am right now, best for a mage is IN/GB/ROL/SSE

iiason

erion should be nice