Best Earrings For Light Mage

This is a discussion on Best Earrings For Light Mage within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; just wondering about the earrings best for light mage CE+1 WSE +1 or anyother suggestions...
Page: 1

wendolyn1987

just wondering about the earrings best for light mage

CE+1

WSE +1

or anyother suggestions

Banned

I personally love my CE +1. Other suggestions would be SSE+0/+1 or WE+0/+1.

RE5PECTmf

I personally think that CE's fit most for Light mage . Any + higher than 0 is really good cause as a light u always need int / usefull ressistances that CE have ... mana is more than important , hp is not that bad + its way cheaper than WE / SSE .

I_JuST_OwNed_U

SSE's are always the way to go imo, but i would choose maybe a combo, a resistence earing and a ac earing, AC is very important and there are not a ton of attack mages to really worry about ton of resistences, just use whatever resis skills u got to help u with that, like i just use 80gr at all times.

CE +1 ftw, good intel bonus for more MP ( = less potting in VS's, and other situations), it gives good resistances, meaning that you wont get hit by other mages so hard, and you also wont get slowed/stunned so much, which can save your priest the time to cure. The AC and HP bonus is decent, although not as good as SSE, or WE at the same +, its still not bad.

wendolyn1987

ya i think im gonna do like a combination CE+2 and WSE +1 imma try that out and see how i like it.......now all i need is like 10 more imir rings :P

ya i think im gonna do like a combination CE+2 and WSE +1 imma try that out and see how i like it.......now all i need is like 10 more imir rings :P[/b]
    do NOT i repeat, do NOT get a WSE +1, seriously the 7 more AC isnt worth the resistances, and more mana bonus you get with a CE +1. hell.. even your RE +2 is better than a crappy wse +1 xD

wendolyn1987

LOL TY Akutee lmao kevin has comondeered my +2 RE i think he has taken a liking to it

LOL TY Akutee lmao kevin has comondeered my +2 RE i think he has taken a liking to it [/b]
    hahah he told me ya lent it to him until ya can find a buyer :P

wendolyn1987

ya noone seems to want it though :P mabey i can get lucky enough and go with dual +2 CE

ya noone seems to want it though :P mabey i can get lucky enough and go with dual +2 CE[/b]
    yeah its not that easy finding ppl that are rich enough to afford an 18 gb+ earring :P

wendolyn1987

LOL....i wish someone would trade me something for it