andream warrior built, HELP

This is a discussion on andream warrior built, HELP within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; atm i got lugias+7/hanguk+7, BUT due to some money issues only got about 2-3gb and no belt, using a +6str ...
Page: 1

silverbuffer18

atm i got lugias+7/hanguk+7, BUT due to some money issues only got about 2-3gb and no belt, using a +6str atm, should i sell lugias and hanguk and buy a string of skulls and a hb+7, or rappy+3rb+skelly belt, or rappy+3rb, string of skulls and a ds+6 for runnning away, or any other suggestions , i need a good weapon and a belt, i was leaning toward the hb+7/string of skulls build, tipz plz

if you have 50 - 55 gb im guessing you have enough to grab a +7 lugias + a 1h giga +7 or like a deep scar +8 or some shit. Use warrior chittin +8 for sure. if you can&#39;t get the lugias thing grab a hb +7 dual we for earings dual rocs or maybe if you like 1 roc and 1 +1 diamond ring (<<< not sure of the name forget :| ) your choice xD pendant wp belt im stumped lol cause don&#39;t think you gonna have money for an ib lol

EDIT: just saw the no ib or gb i dunno try something lower along the lines of a gb

silverbuffer18

+7 lugias + a 1h giga +7 or like a deep scar +8>hb+7>or like a rappy+3rb?
    and dual we prob, wp, dunno belt, maybe skelyy i think

StayBack

Earings : we/pe +0 or higher.
    Rings: dual roc +0.
    Neck:WP+1 or +0.
    Belt:Skelly +0.
    Armor: Chitin set +8/15 str, or chitin paundrol/pad +8, rest fp+9.
    Weapon: raptor+4/77 or hb+7.

Thats it..

Earings : we/pe +0 or higher.
    Rings: dual roc +0.
    Neck:WP+1 or +0.
    Belt:Skelly +0.
    Armor: Chitin set +8/15 str, or chitin paundrol/pad +8, rest fp+9.
    Weapon: raptor+4/77 or hb+7.

Thats it..[/b]
    he&#39;ll have like 15gb left over then so i think this build ^^ is best but with the lugias + giga 1h +7 would doo soo nicely

because with the build above ( lugias set ) you&#39;ll have 1500 ap + tons of bonuses you&#39;ll hit hard and be very hard to kill

silverbuffer18

with the lugias+1h giga, about how much ap would i lose, and what would i gain that i wuldnt from the rappy+3rb or hb+7

probably like 100 or less. BUT you&#39;ll gain tho because of attack speed + bonuses.

lugias and giga you&#39;ll gain like 250 hp 250 mp and other shits ( not sure forget now ). as for the raptor and hb 0 bonuses ( except for int bonus on hb whoopy ) in a vs you will win against a warrior with the same build but with a raptor +3 or a hb because of speed man you&#39;ll get in an extra sword aura. the lugias would the best bet + its mad sexxy and you will make mages fear you like they do a well geared sin.

speed doesnt matter, just get what u like, because the diferences in an ardream char , unmastered as it is, its really really slow to take it, you could use giga 2h +7 and be just fine

with the lugias+1h giga, about how much ap would i lose, and what would i gain that i wuldnt from the rappy+3rb or hb+7[/b]

Luigas and Giga are really good for legcuts. Some people say the dex bonus doesnt help legcut.. others say it do, but when i tested it myself, it made quite a difference. Also, luigas and giga would give you good HP and MP bonus, and the giga would also give you some resistances.

However, you will sacrifice some AP for those.

and i agree with StayBack about the item suggestions. (except maybe use luigas + giga, or luigas + hanguk +7)

if u dont have enough money to buy all those stuff StayBack suggested, then dont go for the +1 wp, and dont go for the +8 chitins. +7 will be fine .. until you have spare money to get +8&#39;s

ye go with staybacks set but with the lugias stuff a hanguk +8 would be so ballin with a lugias ( if you have the money)

I like rusty spoons Senior Member Holocaust's Avatar

If your going with the lugias get your self a DOL or a DS aswell.

ZZ i got a murky +7 do anything for the lugias so gogogog and buy it