ANOTHER DAGGER QUESTION

This is a discussion on ANOTHER DAGGER QUESTION within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; At the moment i am a lvl 79 sin good armor and accesories for my server and i have a ...
Page: 1

At the moment i am a lvl 79 sin good armor and accesories for my server and i have a exc shard 8 and a sherion8
    im thinking of getting a chd 8 and selling the shard post your opions i need help if some one has used a chd8 lemme know what you thought
    also if u think i should scrap the sherion also let me know

ps any +9 dag is kinda out the question besides cleaver and lower but......

exec85

Hm IMO I would stay with the exc shard +8. If u say you have good jewelery and enough res I don't see the sense to give away thr high attack power of a exc shard +8.

Banned

well i just yesterday bought a chd+8 and i find it pretty nice.... i had dual cleaver+9 and now cleaver+9 and chd+8... chd+8 in offhand give about +10ap on the cleaver+9 in offhand and the resist + 7 club defense pwn

My advice is use sherion+8 in main hand and CHD+8 in offhand... ull lose a bit of ap, not more then 10/15 i think coz chd+8 compensate and ull gain resist that always help + look cool + 7club defense that help in VS with warrios and priest

i tested the club def and works... from 700 to 650 damage with a friend in arena

btw im 78

Banned

ex shard 8 / chd 8

or gogo get dual dv +9

ex shard 8 / chd 8

or gogo get dual dv +9 [/b]
    what is wrong with the sherion?

thanks for all the help

Banned

what is wrong with the sherion?
    thanks for all the help[/b]
    nothing wrong.. thats why i said sherion+8 over exc shard+8 also if ull use it on main hand... the bonus on sherion + his look pwn =)