Another mage question

This is a discussion on Another mage question within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; i am currently statted as int light mage 160 int to equip my +8 crimson and the rest into mp ...
Page: 1

wendolyn1987

i am currently statted as int light mage 160 int to equip my +8 crimson and the rest into mp i am using a +8 elixer with dual imirs and blading around 310 or so so my question is my +8 elixer requires 132 mp to equip if i took the extra 12 point and put them into HP would it lessen my blade dmg ?

Thnx in advance

cama

of course it would...if u take points from MP ur damage goes down...thats like taking str points away from a warrior -_-

yeah it would.... get imirs +1 to make up for the mp loss if ya decide on putting it to hp.

wendolyn1987

TY Guys !!!!

How about sell that Elixer and get an Elysium...

mrmagic2008

i think the question is by how much? because if it's only reduce of like 5 to 7 dmg points, might be worth considering...

Druide_Fr

i think the question is by how much? because if it's only reduce of like 5 to 7 dmg points, might be worth considering...[/b]
    I think MrMagic is asking the right question. You do not give your level or your stats, so there is no way to know for sure, but chances are that the damage reduction would be barely noticeable, while the 125-150 additional HP (depending on your level) might make a significant difference in survival.

Your call, really, but you need to stay alive in order to kill someone.

wendolyn1987

ya wasnt thinking i am lvl 59 with 160 INT i think 142 mp

swimmy

well light staff does damage twice when u use it, im pretty sure one of these numbers has to do with the staffs ap and the other is based on your mp
    Hp is nice to have but it all depends on what you want, support or attack...
    since u want attack i would just stay with what u have