Any Warrior guides around here for Ardream?

This is a discussion on Any Warrior guides around here for Ardream? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I've checked back at least 10 pages in this section and cannot find any Warrior guides, none that would help ...
Page: 1

oXoFlashoXo

Default Any Warrior guides around here for Ardream?

I've checked back at least 10 pages in this section and cannot find any Warrior guides, none that would help me at least. I'm looking to build an optimal offensive warrior for Ardream (as in I actually get some kills, not just tank).

I'm planning to go SWORD, not HELL BREAKER. I've already got old uniques and armor taken care of, I just need to know what weapon options I have that won't cost me a bloody fortune (more then 2gb), what skills I need to go, and how to start learning combos.

Thanks.

After a quick search I found this topic. Looked very good. GL

oXoFlashoXo

As my first character, am I better off stopping at 59, 69, or going past 70?

Well I you don't like xp and just wanna ok then go 59 or 69 but usually alot of babas are there otherwise cz is a good place to farm and pk with not alot of gg items, you can go LW and invade etc as well and if you farm alot you can start to build a lvl 59 or 69

I would suggest 69.
    You're going to eventually want 60 Attack, 50 Defense, and 5 Master (I think this is how it goes)
    The only viable sword is the mirage sword.

There's no warrior guides because the class itself is fairly simple... You hit people and pot. Everything beyond that is just general "pk" skill. Who to target, how to follow duffs, etc.

oXoFlashoXo

How's my equipment for 59-69?

Chitin set +7/12 STR.
    Old Warrior Earring x2.
    Old Warrior Pendant.
    Old Bronze Belt.
    Old Ring of Courage x2.

I haven't shopped for a weapon yet; I'm using quest weapons until my strength is high enough. I'd rather not pay more then 40mil or so for a +7 Mirage.

If you can switch out the belt for a string of skulls that'd be awesome

oXoFlashoXo

I'm thinking about replacing it with an old skelly belt. If I got that, and a Mirage +7, would I be set for PvP?

I can pk with +0s/+7s or with +3/s/+9s, if you're skilled enough then yes, the gear will be fine.

You'll never be "set" in regards to gear, if you want to get better than you will in most cases constantly strive to improve.

oXoFlashoXo

Alright, I guess I'm good as far as equipment goes then. Now I need to learn how to combo.