anyone tried this?

This is a discussion on anyone tried this? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I play a priest, but I wonder if any warrior trying dual build with Nebiros and Leonard? chaos nebiros + ...
Page: 1

Default anyone tried this?

I play a priest, but I wonder if any warrior trying dual build with Nebiros and Leonard? chaos nebiros + mean / bombastic leonard should be good. Or just with dual leonards.

angelsdream

Quote Originally Posted by Maszyn View Post
    I play a priest, but I wonder if any warrior trying dual build with Nebiros and Leonard? chaos nebiros + mean / bombastic leonard should be good. Or just with dual leonards.
    you will need too much Int to wear leonar so na it doesnt worth losing that much ap to earn few resist and look gay

The only priest hammer that was good for warior was lycaon (thx to MP recover) but since they changed the stats of lycaon it doesnt worth it anymore..

so na for dual just get nebiros and hanguk or impact ^^

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

U can try this for stats of leonard but u wont get the special effect from it .. only from nebiros .. so i dont think it will worth it loose 50+ str in favor of int

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

i just used KoK to figure out what the stats would be if the warrior i played used dual mean leonard +8 or nebiros +8 and leonard +8. full sc without wep enchant the stats are as follows:

dual leonard= 7883 hp, 5673 mana, 1578 ac (evading), 3997 ap

nebiros+leonard= 8263 hp, 5943 mana, 1578 ac (evading), 3763 ap

i took a HUGE hit on my hp and with dual leonard didnt gain that much ap for it at ALL. my resists are pretty nice tho. with dual leonrd 212 flame, 191 glac, 152 light.

without doing this leonard build my stats full sc are 3859 ap, 10305 hp, 1664 ac (evading) wiht 7437 (max cap) mana. so as you can see it's def not worth it; at least not to me.

I have tried this for fun and yea...you cannot gain 2nd curse effect. it sucks xD

I make u go TUUT TUT Senior Member kaspJuul's Avatar

Would never go 50 more int... crazy

skillzz

i have a lugias +9 and my friend had smite +9.... i restated to use them for some screenshots. and i was looking at stats.. got more ap with smite build ( on warrior ) since smite +9 has 140 ap.. lol but i lost 2k hp and gained like 100-200 ap ... i even pked with it was still funny...

btw it looked awesome....

on topic its same concept kinda but without cursed effect.... to bad only 1 curse wil work

get.that.money

I don't think it would be worth losing point in str or hp to get enough int for leonard

glennwindsor

Don't think 200 ap is worth losing 2k hp.

Run And Tell Dat Home BOI Senior Member HixImxBob's Avatar

we all know gg warriors take hp over ap anyday.

DjKoolaid

The Cruse dosnt work in off hand but the leo's stats are pretty nice but the int req will kill your ap.

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skillzz View Post
    i have a lugias +9 and my friend had smite +9.... i restated to use them for some screenshots. and i was looking at stats.. got more ap with smite build ( on warrior ) since smite +9 has 140 ap.. lol but i lost 2k hp and gained like 100-200 ap ... i even pked with it was still funny...

btw it looked awesome....

on topic its same concept kinda but without cursed effect.... to bad only 1 curse wil work
    mmm dual weild with flame dmg...sex pls

beem

saw some priests like this at ionia tried to ask but they turks :P

Airoblast

no leave the priest weapons by the priest