Anyone tried to put skill points on explore on rogue ?

This is a discussion on Anyone tried to put skill points on explore on rogue ? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; wondering if it is any good in pk...
Page: 1

wondering if it is any good in pk

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

I've been smoke screen rogue on Ares just to screw around. Long story short, your almost 100% support rogue. Also, the scaled skin is not as appealing as it may look, Matchless is a lot more important.
    People depended on me to smoke screen all the humans guarding their Warder in the Tree war to blind them and have all of us orcs rush inside as they cannot see anything for 10 seconds straight.

VS'ing sucks ball sack on explore rogue because you don't have bloody beast which pretty much kills the entire build. All in all, a rogue without matchless and bloody beast (and/or critical point) is garbage.
    If you ever get bored, go for it, I promise you'll have fun but I also promise that you'll get bored of it really fast when you realize how fast you actually get raped as opposed to the normal 80 build and how much harder it is to make kills with such a lame skill bar.

That's what I've experienced as an 80 explore sin.. now according to your thread, you said 75 explore and rest mastery/assassin. This means the best explore skill you were hoping to get, you won't even have, smoke screen lol.

Concentration... hmm, think of it as a mini critical point. Concentration is like, if I spike a priest with a chitin shield (no CP obviously) for 1000 at maximum (100% successful spike on such a character), then that's the damage you will always see. You won't spike that priest for 900 or 650 or 850 or even miss and spike for 150 or so, etc. Also, it lasts for 15 seconds, so if your combo is decent, you'll use spike twice during the concentrated period.

What's also cool about explore rogue is that you can actually have an advantage of catching your enemies from as far as warriors use decent to reach their party members. It's a far enough distance to put you back into your running combo but you better use it at the right time, because if you don't, you gotta wait 120 seconds to use it again. So an explore combo for example, scaled skin yourself, use concentrate, fight until he/she runs away and if you screw up your W's or mouse maneuvering, just Wild Advent to them and finish them off before your concentration is over for that little extra advantage.

Now with your build, your missing smoke screen which is a huge minus when being an explore rogue (trust me it helps a grand-load), BUT sacrificing Smoke Screen will give you the ability to get Matchless which is a huge plus. Why? Because Matchless + Scaled Skin is some serious defense, you'll make warriors look like cabbage patch kids. Then again, you come to the point where you have 57 skill points left, giving you just enough for Spike and 2 extra useless stat points. Once again, your without; Bloody Beast, Beast Hiding, the noob skills like Source Marking and Armor Cancellation and most importantly Critical Point. But you do have; Concentration, Wild Advent, Scaled Skin, Matchless, Cure Disease (practically useless) and an Ardream skill bar of attacks.

Comparing the two:
    -If your looking to make national points, obviously get critical point and rape anybody with the right amount of defense and flow of combo.
    -If your looking to just have fun and be a support rogue to just fuck around with, go your build. But more fun would be using smoke screen.

PS - Smoke Screen works anywhere! You can even go to the Anvil in Moradon and smoke screen the ground, making peoples' screens go to a less concentrated black for 10 straight seconds. It's fucking hilarious when they all pm you with "??????????" or "zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz noob stop pls".

Have fun.

abstraktzor

I've been smoke screen rogue on Ares just to screw around. Long story short, your almost 100% support rogue. Also, the scaled skin is not as appealing as it may look, Matchless is a lot more important.
    People depended on me to smoke screen all the humans guarding their Warder in the Tree war to blind them and have all of us orcs rush inside as they cannot see anything for 10 seconds straight.

VS'ing sucks ball sack on explore rogue because you don't have bloody beast which pretty much kills the entire build. All in all, a rogue without matchless and bloody beast (and/or critical point) is garbage.
    If you ever get bored, go for it, I promise you'll have fun but I also promise that you'll get bored of it really fast when you realize how fast you actually get raped as opposed to the normal 80 build and how much harder it is to make kills with such a lame skill bar.

That's what I've experienced as an 80 explore sin.. now according to your thread, you said 75 explore and rest mastery/assassin. This means the best explore skill you were hoping to get, you won't even have, smoke screen lol.

Concentration... hmm, think of it as a mini critical point. Concentration is like, if I spike a priest with a chitin shield (no CP obviously) for 1000 at maximum (100% successful spike on such a character), then that's the damage you will always see. You won't spike that priest for 900 or 650 or 850 or even miss and spike for 150 or so, etc. Also, it lasts for 15 seconds, so if your combo is decent, you'll use spike twice during the concentrated period.

What's also cool about explore rogue is that you can actually have an advantage of catching your enemies from as far as warriors use decent to reach their party members. It's a far enough distance to put you back into your running combo but you better use it at the right time, because if you don't, you gotta wait 120 seconds to use it again. So an explore combo for example, scaled skin yourself, use concentrate, fight until he/she runs away and if you screw up your W's or mouse maneuvering, just Wild Advent to them and finish them off before your concentration is over for that little extra advantage.

Now with your build, your missing smoke screen which is a huge minus when being an explore rogue (trust me it helps a grand-load), BUT sacrificing Smoke Screen will give you the ability to get Matchless which is a huge plus. Why? Because Matchless + Scaled Skin is some serious defense, you'll make warriors look like cabbage patch kids. Then again, you come to the point where you have 57 skill points left, giving you just enough for Spike and 2 extra useless stat points. Once again, your without; Bloody Beast, Beast Hiding, the noob skills like Source Marking and Armor Cancellation and most importantly Critical Point. But you do have; Concentration, Wild Advent, Scaled Skin, Matchless, Cure Disease (practically useless) and an Ardream skill bar of attacks.

Comparing the two:
    -If your looking to make national points, obviously get critical point and rape anybody with the right amount of defense and flow of combo.
    -If your looking to just have fun and be a support rogue to just fuck around with, go your build. But more fun would be using smoke screen.

PS - Smoke Screen works anywhere! You can even go to the Anvil in Moradon and smoke screen the ground, making peoples' screens go to a less concentrated black for 10 straight seconds. It's fucking hilarious when they all pm you with "??????????" or "zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz noob stop pls".

Have fun.[/b]
    haha i might just get smoke screen for shits and giggles when/if i ever get 80

woow thnx for the great repoy BlackBreed. <3

PS - Smoke Screen works anywhere! You can even go to the Anvil in Moradon and smoke screen the ground, making peoples&#39; screens go to a less concentrated black for 10 straight seconds. It&#39;s fucking hilarious when they all pm you with "??????????" or "zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz noob stop pls".[/b]
    ROFL, I would get it just for that

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

PS - Smoke Screen works anywhere! You can even go to the Anvil in Moradon and smoke screen the ground, making peoples&#39; screens go to a less concentrated black for 10 straight seconds. It&#39;s fucking hilarious when they all pm you with "??????????" or "zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz noob stop pls".

Have fun.[/b]
    good way to ks bosses, or kill an exp party that people wouldnt let you in.

how large is the smoked up area?

Validating

explore rogue sucks big time..