Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

AOC+3 or IN?

This is a discussion on AOC+3 or IN? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; rawr fuk lets get both and pwn...
Page: 2

Delicious

rawr fuk lets get both and pwn

Ezquerra

iron belt iron neck definitely rest jewels can be +3 imo

IN <3

Proximus

i dont like the hp loss on the AoC.

IN>AoC

IN is better for warriors.

@akutee
    WP+3 > IN imo for warriors lawl! h34r:[/b]
    theres nothing thats better than weapon defences (imo) for a class that cannot cast any heals of some sort. Warriors can only pot so much ... unlike rogues/priests, so i would definately take the IN.

edit: just noticed that you ALREADY have an aoc +2, keep it, the stat difference between a +2 and +3 isnt even close to an iron necklace. Keep the aoc +2 for maybe exping, farming, or pking against mages or w/e.

IN> any other neck IMO for warrior

IN over aoc+3 ANYDAY, sure nice Dex bonus and and str bonus, aswell as a lil bit of hp but barely any def on the aoc+3.
    Though for Ardream warrior (if you got Iron Belt or skelly belt) I think you should go WP +2/+3, it has a combination of everything you need (str, dex, hp, def, res... what more can you ask for except wep def which you get from a belt?)

PK > IN
    EXP > AoC +3
    if you want 100% leg cut and scream, use Lugias + 1h Giga... Dex bonus ftw

dex doesnt do shit. make a warrior and go 255 dex and ur scream and leg cut wont change stop giving people false advice.
    10 weapon def to all>20 str
    bb

trz

in always

dex doesnt do shit. make a warrior and go 255 dex and ur scream and leg cut wont change stop giving people false advice.
    bb[/b]
    are you serious? ya actually tried that? O.o wow.. never knew.....

then does dex increase the accuracy of the "R" hits?

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

bb[/b]
    If dex doesn&#39;t increase your chances, what does? Maybe it&#39;s weapon speed, because I know for a fact, when I legcutted with my giga on my dcz, it worked a crapload more often than my raptor.

Anyway, back ontopic, I&#39;d take the IN, the str bonus on the AOC is nice, but the wep defenses on the IN are much nicer. Get your essentials first, then worry about crap like the AOC +3. IN, IB/GB, rings and earings +1, weapons and armors +8 are your essentials, once you have those, you can worry about the other shit.

i never tried it personally but i do know some1 who has tried and she said it didnt see a difference.

i never tried it personally but i do know some1 who has tried and she said it didnt see a difference.[/b]
    was she a blondie? maybe thats why xD xD

but im pretty sure dex does increase the chances, because i remember my friend who bought my ardream warrior, using a luigas +6 and a 1h giga lr +7, and he said that the chances of legcut were pretty high......... maybe its dex bonus from weapons and not stats?

was she a blondie? maybe thats why xD xD

but im pretty sure dex does increase the chances, because i remember my friend who bought my ardream warrior, using a luigas +6 and a 1h giga lr +7, and he said that the chances of legcut were pretty high......... maybe its dex bonus from weapons and not stats?[/b]
    Sexist.
    if i would&#39;ve said he you would believe me but i said she so now u think the person who told me is a stupid blonde gg... and even if dex did affect scream i dont think just 10-20 dex would be enough to notice a big difference. if that were the case i would start putting points into dex instead of hp and im being serious.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast