Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

AOC+3 or IN?

This is a discussion on AOC+3 or IN? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Sexist. if i would've said he you would believe me but i said she so now u think the person ...
Page: 3

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Sexist.
    if i would've said he you would believe me but i said she so now u think the person who told me is a stupid blonde gg... and even if dex did affect scream i dont think just 10-20 dex would be enough to notice a big difference. if that were the case i would start putting points into dex instead of hp and im being serious.[/b]
    I'd pay for the 2 restats to test that, if I had money xD

Arthurios

i'd go wp +3 over IN +0 for rogue.

always been a bit of an AP whore. :S[/b]
    I would go wp +2 > IN for rouge aswell thatswhy I am making a wp +2 now

I would go wp +2 > IN for rouge aswell thatswhy I am making a wp +2 now[/b]
    well i know wp +2 > IN For ardream... but for 60+... im not quite sure dude..... weapon defences mean so much for 60+... especially with warriors spamming your ass for like 800+ damage :S But a wp +3 and IN for rogue would be a good comparision i think O.o. do ya really think the dex + mp + resists + ac worth teh 10 weapon defences ? :/ :/

and @ trip, i was just jk about the blonde thing xD but i swear man... that lil dex bonus from giga and luigas did actually make a difference for my friend :/ but he got hacked recently, so i cant really do an actual test to calculate chances :/

IN>AOC fuck the hp lost on the AOC

i would take 20 hp 5 str and 10 weapon def..

Hey cutie Senior Member

IN any day, u would take so much lesser dmg than all others, and the prices of IN are bound to go higher ro drop muhc slower than an aoc, so yeah econmically and game-ably, IN > AOC
    thats just imo

nathan16

IN > AOC +3

WP +3 > IN[/b]
    agreed.

wp+3 and ib would be a good combination

Brun

wp+3 ftw

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

i would say get both if possible :P aoc +3 for exp and in for pk. if i had to choose jsut one for pk i would def go with in. health bonus and 10 def to all weps cant be beaten

I think u should buy In to go with your AOC +2 cost too much to make it a +3
    and you can switch between the 2 necklaces depending on the situation (exp, pk, boss,etc) :P

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123