Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Archer AP

This is a discussion on Archer AP within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Well On C-West i had the Gabs blessing and that shit goes off alot. But i always had more then ...
Page: 5

Well On C-West i had the Gabs blessing and that shit goes off alot. But i always had more then like 3 ppl attking me at the same time. In Vs's the most it ever went off was 3 times.

Im sure its for each attack cause the more you think about the more u will realize how much those Skill options will help. Pay attention to it and use em to your advantage and they will be the diffrence between dieing and staying alive. Id have to say that Windforce bow at +7 is better then using an IB +8. but if you get your hands on a +9 Iron bow id still want the windforce for certain situations. All Classes have diffrent weapon choices and good players dont just stick to one. Id prefer the Windforce in close combat situations rather then an IronBow.

zrocker0404

check my sig out for the ap on my lvl 80 archer with just shell+8 as armor [/b]
    gear? :blink:

i got a lousy windforce+7 and it seems the skill activates mostly on single arrow attacks like spammin dark pur. and not so much when spammin arrow shower/multishot

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345