one more DCZ light mage question

This is a discussion on one more DCZ light mage question within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; ok so heres the deal im gonna be crimson build but do i put 90 into str to carry a ...
Page: 1

Default one more DCZ light mage question

ok so heres the deal im gonna be crimson build but do i put 90 into str to carry a dread and a chaotic/erenion +8-9 to attack when i can or do i do rest into mp and get me a elysium +8?

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

Puttin 90 into str for a Dread shield is only worth it if ur either paper build or cardboard build, as crimson build u would have too low hp and ur not goin to die that fast if u get a crimson dd helm+7 + iron set, will be almost as tanky as a cardboard mage with ds, so yea go for 160 int and 143 mp if u plan on usin chaotic, and 160 int 142 mp + 1 str if u plan on playin with elysium ( using a ss over chaotic isnt worth it coz the chaotic give's dd + hp so its almost as good as a shield, but its worth puttin ss+0 over elysium when tankin coz elysium doesnt give any hp/dd ).

HAI, zeca said some good points. 160 int then rest mp. cardboard or paper with ds is not that great, as zeca said, you be would be just as tanky as a 160 int mage. but id still take tahat 1 skill into str for SS either way, just because i like to wear the sheild occastionaly because of the ressis.