Which staff for light mage?

This is a discussion on Which staff for light mage? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Between Le+7 and chaotic+7, which 1 have better chance to stun more? Also which build is better 60 light/60 ice ...
Page: 1

Between Le+7 and chaotic+7, which 1 have better chance to stun more? Also which build is better 60 light/60 ice for dual nova or go 62 light, 5 master, 48 ice at 69?

Edit: Does int bonus from jewel, staff affect stun rate or they don't work like mp bonus

About the weapons I don't want to say anything because I've never tested them. I'm not a pro mage player, I just exploring it these times in the new pk zone, but
    if I were u, I would choose the 62lightning, 51ice (u wrote 48, don't know why because on 69, u have 120skill points, and 51 ice gives u ice comet) and 5 master (absolute power is my favourite).

About the weapons I don't want to say anything because I've never tested them. I'm not a pro mage player, I just exploring it these times in the new pk zone, but
    if I were u, I would choose the 62lightning, 51ice (u wrote 48, don't know why because on 69, u have 120skill points, and 51 ice gives u ice comet) and 5 master (absolute power is my favourite).[/b]

I think that would a balance skill build, since u got 10% reduce skill.

1 - I believe staffs with the highest AP determine your stun rate along with elemental. Most of the people go for Elysium / Chaotic

2 - No , INT bonus doesn't determine it, elemental does (so for stunning use imirs, for survival get pure HP / AC, like ROLS and FOVS)

3 - Dual NOVA imo, 60 ice/60 light

Priest_gabber

Chaotic is the way to go... it blades much more and i think the stun rate is bout the same