mp rec weapon?

This is a discussion on mp rec weapon? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; what is the best mp rec weapon for priest on c-west?...
Page: 1

hast

Default mp rec weapon?

what is the best mp rec weapon for priest on c-west?

Quote Originally Posted by hast View Post
    what is the best mp rec weapon for priest on c-west?
    Large Breaker +6/mp abs (for 2h, paper bp - drops from Stone golems)
    or Lycaon hammer for an int BP with a good enough 1h weapon to be stronger than Large Breaker?

hast

is there +7 large breakers? because i think i remember seeing one not sure which server it was

Holy Animor +10

:P (11 mp recov)

Sorry - Had to

Just xp at stone golems. They drop some pretty good ones.

EDIT: For an Int priest, I would use a Smite +8/+9 and a Lycoan hammer +7 if you can afford both.
    Last edited by r1ckyb0by; 12-08-2010 at 03:37 PM.

hast

im thinking paper bp weapon since wont be able to have enough ap as int bp to do +3.5k dmg ( no pots needed at para! )
    atleast not with the amount money i have to spare

largre breaker +6 is the best out there, at least from what i have seen in 6 years at ko

I've ONCE seen a large breaker +7/mp abs (124 ap) but that is once in 6 years so you can forget about that one :P

from the only place where u'll be able to listen the true Minimal

large breaker +7 then impact+8 + any mp rec 1hd club ( prob. cracker +5 or higher) and then..weight hammer+7

Large breakers and weight hammers are dropped by golems's family, uruk trons, rarely by cardinals and treants in cz.
    Drop rate has been decreased a lot but golems still drop the large break+7

Fking nice weapon for bp

Quote Originally Posted by inarco View Post
    large breaker +7 then impact+8 + any mp rec 1hd club ( prob. cracker +5 or higher) and then..weight hammer+7

Large breakers and weight hammers are dropped by golems's family, uruk trons, rarely by cardinals and treants in cz.
    Drop rate has been decreased a lot but golems still drop the large break+7

Fking nice weapon for bp
    When using impact + random mp rec weapon it is worth noting that priest does not gain attack power from the offhand wep (unless they've changed it in the last year) so the attack power on the offhand doesn't matter at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Many View Post
    When using impact + random mp rec weapon it is worth noting that priest does not gain attack power from the offhand wep (unless they've changed it in the last year) so the attack power on the offhand doesn't matter at all.
    No, they haven't changed it. That's why I recommeneded the Smite +8/+9 with the lycoan hammer in the offhand for the str bonus. BUT, seeing as you are a paper BP, you can't use it.

BTW - My INT priest, with FP+8 STR armor and STR accessories, holding a smite +8 and lycoan hammer +0 could solo trolls all day long and never use a pot - HP or MP. Just food for thought.
    Last edited by r1ckyb0by; 12-09-2010 at 12:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by r1ckyb0by View Post
    Holy Animor +10

:P (11 mp recov)
    The MP recovery and Repel Physical Attack are not working, unless k2 became more caring...

If u have INT just get Lycaon hammer as off hand, otherwish get large breaker.