Archer build advice

This is a discussion on Archer build advice within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I play an archer (not a tank archer) and I am thinking of upgrading my build for RLB. What would ...
Page: 1

Default Archer build advice

I play an archer (not a tank archer) and I am thinking of upgrading my build for RLB.

What would you think of the following build:

FP+9 Helm, Boots, Gaunts
    Shell +8 Pauld, Pads
    Dual Kek+3's
    Black Dragon +3
    Elf Belt +2
    16/3 dex earrings

Weap - Have +8xib (130ap) , thinking of going EE+8 for more HP.

I have a chitin helm 15DD just in case.

Also, should I stat 60/60 so I could use 800ac buff in a tight spot, or put those points into Ice shot or light shot.

Server Ares

Banned

get an EE +8, get rid of at least one kek and get urself smth like rol +1 (u will get some res from that EE).
    i would presonaly go for dual rol +1 ( or +2 if ur budget allows that) and dual re +2 ( ofc again, +3 if u can), idk how many manges if at your server, if its not that many, u dont need to have dual res ofc.
    and about that stats points, 800 AC is nice, but imo ice shot much better.

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

i think ice shot and light shot is a must.

imagine someone being stunned for 3 seconds and u come and MS+AS his ass = dead.

not to mention their cooldown is really short, so basically you can keep doing it non stop icing/stunning people.

Bastard

I play a lv 82 archer, one of the best on the server, and my skillbar is:
    Light Feet
    Lightning shot/ice shot (2 identical skillbars with diff shots)
    Arrow Shower
    Minor
    Soul Pot
    Blinding strafe
    Power shot (last archer skill)

My gear is: Full +7 krowaz, Diet windforce +8, dual Leg Bands +3, dual HW +2, PP+3, Jud belt +3, invisible minerva armour, rogue atk cospre pathos gloves.

My ap, wolfed and with Dex Scroll, is around 2880, or somewhere around that, and i can tank most people, excluding the really well geared and skilled sins and warrs.

But then again, that gear is hugely expensive...

PaiChiWo

Quote Originally Posted by Bastard View Post
    Light Feet
    Arrow Shower
    Minor
    Soul Pot
    Blinding strafe

My gear is: Full +7 krowaz, Diet windforce +8, dual Leg Bands +3, dual HW +2, PP+3, Jud belt +3, invisible minerva armour, rogue atk cospre pathos gloves.

My ap, wolfed and with Dex Scroll, is around 2880, or somewhere around that, and i can tank most people, excluding the really well geared and skilled sins and warrs.

hmm and you dont use hp pot? cuz when im tanking any1 its spam with red

on topic: your items are ok and stay with ib +8r ap whore ftw!

im sure bastard hp pot is on a different skil bar and he uses right click like most others do.

but i agree you will need to get some rols for situations when you will be getting attack from close. also remember your best skill is arrow shower, so to reach your true potential has an archer you do need to get up and close at times, and its good to have some type of defence. also instead of changing keks to rols, you could just change elf to iron belt, this will give you more ac and some weap def.

have a dd7 helm in your inventroy also to switch off and on.

Im play in past on ares server in rlb with fp+9set armor(but ur sugestion shel+8 paludron and pads ,rest fp+9 is also good),rol+1 and elf ring+3,pp+3,eb+3,se+3+hr+3 and ee+8(personal for me is better bow in rlb iven like ib+9).Get some dd helmet(on ares i have fp25dd) and some skele.For me it was good balance between niceAp and no too bad hp and def.

zzZzSkilla4SkillazZzz

Quote Originally Posted by Bastard View Post
    Light Feet
    Arrow Shower
    Minor
    Soul Pot
    Blinding strafe

Best baba on server lol Leg bands+3 xD thats crazy....how much gb Items???thats so crazy Build

zzZzSkilla4SkillazZzz

Quote Originally Posted by r1ckyb0by View Post
    I play an archer (not a tank archer) and I am thinking of upgrading my build for RLB.

What would you think of the following build:

FP+9 Helm, Boots, Gaunts
    Shell +8 Pauld, Pads
    Dual Kek+3's
    Black Dragon +3
    Elf Belt +2
    16/3 dex earrings

Weap - Have +8xib (130ap) , thinking of going EE+8 for more HP.

I have a chitin helm 15DD just in case.

Also, should I stat 60/60 so I could use 800ac buff in a tight spot, or put those points into Ice shot or light shot.

Server Ares
    nice AP build build but u will get Big hits without Skele/Harpys helps alot...60/60 u cant slow or stun These skillz help ya alot...Cuz ppl know about Archer combo thats why they slide all time.....66/36/5 is gg...GL@HF