Archer combo?

This is a discussion on Archer combo? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; How do you do an archer combo? I haven't been able to figure it out xD any help is welcome....
Page: 1

Realsies

Default Archer combo?

How do you do an archer combo?

I haven't been able to figure it out xD

any help is welcome.

I like rusty spoons Senior Member Holocaust's Avatar

Use arrow shower, then rr or sr or wr then 3 arrow attack then rr or sr or wr then keep repeating that. Not sure if this is 100% correct, but i imagine its something like that

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Holocaust View Post
    Use arrow shower, then rr or sr or wr then 3 arrow attack then rr or sr or wr then keep repeating that. Not sure if this is 100% correct, but i imagine its something like that
    O.O no R just 5 shot w 3 shot w ( in that order ) cancel the animation when you see the arrow in his hand go horizontal and then cast arrow shower

Quote Originally Posted by Holocaust View Post
    You never play archer b4 big ezikk Anyway, sometimes I use a shadown shot etc sometimes i get mp used but no damage. How to fix it?

Quote Originally Posted by Sparda_87 View Post
    You never play archer b4 big ezikk Anyway, sometimes I use a shadown shot etc sometimes i get mp used but no damage. How to fix it?
    that just mean u missed ur attak

Banned

question is if you are orc or human, if you are human, there cannot be some serious question about combo

it takes time to get used to the combo. u have to use as or ms or dark p, and then press w and then attack again then w etc. but orcs can do it faster and humans have to do it slower

Pfff if you dont know if please dont post haha, you are confusing him,
    First of all you cant combo with 1 arrow skills.....So dont try it with arc shot and whatever...
    Combo goes like this:
    AS / W / MA / S / AS / W / MA / S / AS

(AS= arrow shower)
    (MA = Multi Arrow)

If you want to go pro, spam minor heal while doing the combo for extra hp gain besides hp pots.

THERE YOU GO HF =P

zrocker0404

Quote Originally Posted by SirS View Post
    Pfff if you dont know if please dont post haha, you are confusing him,
    First of all you cant combo with 1 arrow skills.....So dont try it with arc shot and whatever...
    Combo goes like this:
    AS / W / MA / S / AS / W / MA / S / AS

(AS= arrow shower)
    (MA = Multi Arrow)

If you want to go pro, spam minor heal while doing the combo for extra hp gain besides hp pots.

THERE YOU GO HF =P
    For the most part thats good, i just use w w w though, why use s if u want to get ur arrows to hit? lol

lol i dun know what u would call it combo but shooting 1 arrow and then pressing w and shooting again speeds it up. so i think i know what im talking about ive been playing archer for sometime now and ive tested the speed of shooting a mulitple and single arrrows as a human compared to a orc

Little archer Senior Member

about the mp used and no dmg... gotta wait til the first arrow inflict dmg, only then the 2nd arrow can hit the target.

no, i didnt mean that u gotta wait til the 1st arrow inflict dmg to actually THROW the 2nd arrow, u gotta time it.

practice makes perfect

steroids

try not to combo too fast or attack failed and your gonan have to wait like 1 second in order to make damage, my archer just wastes mana and 0 damage =/