Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ardream Priest questions.

This is a discussion on Ardream Priest questions. within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I'm going to be playing an ardy priest on ares. and i have some questions about gear, so just tell ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default Ardream Priest questions.

I'm going to be playing an ardy priest on ares.
    and i have some questions about gear, so just tell me if this is enough, and give me some suggestions for skill points and things, thanks.

Armor- Either fp+8/15 hp. or chitin +7/12hp
    Sheild- Dread +7
    mace- Lycaon hammer +7
    neck- ep+0
    ears- dual agate earings +0
    Rings- dual rom+0
    belt - i can afford something. but quest has nice stats.

any help is appreciated... thanks

TaZe

That will do fine. For your belt use light belt of life and for skill points you can do 57 buff rest heal, 45 heal rest duff, or 57 duff rest heal

Banned

i have around 30 gbs to spend. so i dont really know what else could be purchased.
    should i do fp+8? or chitin 7?
    and skill wise. i kinda dont wanna buy scrolls. so i was thinking 54 buff. and 45 heal.
    and i wanted malice... but im two points off

Honestly I would not get the lt belt of life. I love FP 8 build and you are trading ac for more HP, and think it's a great build. The quest belt for priest is a good belt (for questies).

I would get a kek blet, 30 def, and fr. Its a great belt of the money, and its cheaper compared to all the rest. Then later when you have more money get a skele, glass, or iron.

Banned

And your skill point suggestions?
    i'm wanting to not have to use scrolls. so buff is a must.
    idk if i need the 1920 heal though, or if 960 will suffice and let me get malice

well try 57 buff, 40 heal, 3 duff. Because it seems that you really want buffs and malice. If after a while you don't like it, or feel that 960 heal is not enough and that having 1920 heal (45) would be better for you than reskill.

Banned

Get Cleric Earrings.
    Rent Chitin 7's. (you'll get the lycaon with that)
    And yea, get a kekuri belt.
    Get a DD helmet.
    From the rest of the money you could buy better Rings.
    I personnaly prefer the 54 heal 45 duff built with using sc,
    But if u want buffs get heals with it. Not malice.

as you have 30GBs to spend, you should get a Glass Belt
    for now, you should use rental chitins, but later you can change them for FPs, since you can get FP defs
    ditch your AEs they are pretty useless for a priest (WSE >>> AE, and their price is quite the same :P)... you should be using Cleric Earrings anyway
    hammer, roms & ep are fine
    ofc get as many weapon defs as possible

as for skill points, it depends on who you PK with ... if it's duo/trio (few ppl party) with you as the only priest, then I'd definitely go with malice (57/40/3) ... if you're pking mostly with full parties as one of the priests (there is another one or two) then I'd pick 2k heal (54/45) - unless none of them is a duffer
    and if you're pking mostly with turks, then seeing how they do it, I'd rather go with malice :P

pesonally I think its a bad idea to spend all our money on one item ie:glass belt. For sure you can rent to help save some money in the beginning, but if you're going fp 8 build you cant rent.

It a much better use of ur 30 gbs, to get cleric er, ep, ds 7, kek belt, and some other things than to shoot all your wad on 1 item. You can rent for the lycaon hammer to save on a weapon.

Banned

Go chitin built, 1st: u can rent it and 2nd weapon defence armors are alot cheaper.
    And yea, I agree with jojo.
    Also I think a dread shield 7 is not worth the money if u can get a 6 for much cheaper.
    If u decide to go FP; mabey you can pick a HA too. They have some nice stats.

DjKoolaid

On Ares if u dont have +8's your going to go down really fast. +7 is out of the question.

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

cizia coverd it all so ya nothing much i could add - tho earrings id get a WSE/BE with a CE

Banned

So let me see if i have this.
    go rental chitins +7 to save cash. dread +6 or +7. and a lycaon hammer +7.
    EP+0, dual CE+0, and roms? and kek belt?

and skill wise, 57 buff, 40 heal, 3 duff.
    so i should be pretty well balanced. idk how to use kok item thing. can anyone let me see my defense and hp?
    i want the minimum in str and int as possible. rest into hp.

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jojoballlz View Post
    pesonally I think its a bad idea to spend all our money on one item ie:glass belt.
    I thought he had 30GBs over all the items he posted ^^
    if not, then go ahead with kekuri for sure

Yeah your list looks pretty good for starting, Oh you will get a lycaon hammer from renting. Also the only other thing I would add if you have money left over is defensive armours and I would get them in this order. DD Helm, Club Paul, Spear boots.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast