Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Archer with CP?

This is a discussion on Archer with CP? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; u would think i would've noticed that lol...
Page: 2

zrocker0404

u would think i would've noticed that lol

Banned

i just tested it with a noob skill,
    you use cp with a dag then switch fast to bow
    my damage went from 450 to 950

Possible that it works ...but CP requires Dagger

well i got bored of ko so i tried it out for you guys in arena xD
    it DOES work, but switching weopons each time to activate it sucks + you miss your master and explore skills.
    works but 100% not worth it.

Kmatic

Quote Originally Posted by Killin4Livin View Post
    Well CP, is required item: dagger, so it wont work.
    yes but if you are quick enought to switch after you use cp the attack increase is still inn effect i tried on a private server and it worked the ap is still increased and my hit was way harder then when not cped and i was abble to shoot 3 arrows withh gg archer combo haha

PartyPLZZ

and u can allways use duration item so you would have 20 seconds od crit so plenty of time to change ur weapon

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by zrocker0404 View Post
    Well the next quest after we ask does it work:

is it worth it? is it effective? lol so you'd be running w/ swift most the time, and have pretty much 0 master skills unless ur lvl 83...

and how long does cp last how many arrows can u shoot?
    NO TY lol, only good thing about archer is u can kill from distance without getting hit... with swift well you can kill from distance but eventually they catch you lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kmatic View Post
    yes but if you are quick enought to switch after you use cp the attack increase is still inn effect i tried on a private server and it worked the ap is still increased and my hit was way harder then when not cped and i was abble to shoot 3 arrows withh gg archer combo haha
    Private servers dont have the 70 + skills they basically got to edit them by themselfs because on real USKO CP doesnt increase AP

hmmm on the other hand it could be a good build if 83 you could go 80 sin/60 archer/25 explore/2 master get daggers and a bow run in spike thrust blinding :P run away and use archery until recharged or even for 80 you could go 80/57/25 hmm idk maybe ill try it :O

actually nvm it sucks for 80 :/ lvl 57 skill = 200% >.< lvl 60 = 300% you definatly need 82 + for this to work
    Last edited by TheSmashUp; 10-11-2009 at 02:06 AM.

Banned

i have tested it with a ib+8 (2300 ap),it can hit damn hard( 3k on a maliced priest(good gear) with lvl 60 skill). but the problem is, that it fails MUCH more then it works. i would say its like 20-25% chance it works. its not worth it for sure

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by uytiuhui View Post
    i have tested it with a ib+8 (2300 ap),it can hit damn hard( 3k on a maliced priest(good gear) with lvl 60 skill). but the problem is, that it fails MUCH more then it works. i would say its like 20-25% chance it works. its not worth it for sure
    what fails much more :S? u mean sometimes the Cp doesnt work? or... your arrows fail ? i dont get it lol

if archer cant minor his ass and use light feet

what the point of hiting for 1.5k and then any asas will chase u and rape ur ass

Jos

yup wont work, and if it does dont think its that good anyway, u are going to miss your precious light feet

feng

You would basically have to become a warrior. You would have no good skills in archery. You would be better off attacking like a sin and then popping CP and pulling out a bow for arrow shower combo then back to daggers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12