hb +2 rv vs. rappy +8?

This is a discussion on hb +2 rv vs. rappy +8? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I remember I tested hb +7 vs rappy +8 a long time ago, but can't remember which hits the hardest ...
Page: 1

Default hb +2 rv vs. rappy +8?

I remember I tested hb +7 vs rappy +8 a long time ago, but can't remember which hits the hardest :/

obviously the raptor is gonna hit harder on mages etc

but now that everyone has old uniques and krowaz (a lot of def) which one do you actually prefer and why? (70+)

Validating

if u can afford both go for it,,,, lots of diff weps is always good with warriors

Quote Originally Posted by GiuS View Post
    if u can afford both go for it,,,, lots of diff weps is always good with warriors
    Heh yeah that's the problem, can only afford one of them and I currently have the HB...

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

raptor 8 hands down

love the hb

i think that in cz the big defense, well by what u said, krowaz etc is gonna make the hb better.

I would go for the rappy. I actually prefered using my raptor +8 over my hb +8 when I played warrior (in rlb). The damage was higher And I didn't notice any difference in the combo.

Carabi

i would agree wiht hugge, i tried both and the raptor did hit harder then the hb

hmm lol to me it seems that my hb +7 hitted just as hard or maybe a lil less then a rappy.

the dmg of the hell breaker is almost the same of the rappy , the difference is the Elemental that it gives (its like 155 on +8) it helps alot on ur "R" dmg and if you know how to combo correctly u'd notice that difference between rappy and hb , as for me i got a better combo with rappy , but the hb got a better dmg(with the "R") and its club so its a bit easier to cast with it , that "R" of the hell breaker helps alot to pwn rogues.

as for me HB>rappy

but for pk rappy cus of the range , i'd say get both lol .

gl

well
    +70 = usually having duffer

and Rappy hits way more than HB when ppl under torment effect . thats one point

second point is : HB hits more than rappy in normal cases
    like this :

armor____ rappy____HB
    500______1000____1000
    1000_____750_____850
    250______1500____1250

not exact but to let u understand

Anyway.

Rappy+8 > HB+2 rev

dont buy into what ppl say when they've apparently never even tried it

I've had people try convincing me their hb+7 could beat my rappy+8 in a vs because they "combo" faster. Proved them wrong with ease. You're either a good comboer or you're not, dont blame the weapon.

-edit

kinda mirrored my point, but my answer is the same :P

Raptor +8 is by far a better weapon than a HB+2 rev for a warrior. Raptor will hit harder to everyone im sure, if this where HB8 and Rappy8 then the decition is really easy but i have used both weapons on a warrior (80+) and Raptor is a better weapon, more damage and longer range.

As to combo speed, like it has been said A MILLION times, the cooldown on the skill you are going to spam allows you to R hit with a spear before its over. So even if you had a dagger you wouldnt be able to "combo" faster (you would R hit faster obviously but you will have to wait for the cooldown on your skill to finish your "combo").

I believe this to be a no brainer, Raptor +8 over HB+2rev for all around PK, exp, bosshunt, etc. Raptor+8 will be a better choice for you as it is better in every way than a HB+2 rev, in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    Raptor +8 is by far a better weapon than a HB+2 rev for a warrior. Raptor will hit harder to everyone im sure, if this where HB8 and Rappy8 then the decition is really easy but i have used both weapons on a warrior (80+) and Raptor is a better weapon, more damage and longer range.

As to combo speed, like it has been said A MILLION times, the cooldown on the skill you are going to spam allows you to R hit with a spear before its over. So even if you had a dagger you wouldnt be able to "combo" faster (you would R hit faster obviously but you will have to wait for the cooldown on your skill to finish your "combo").

I believe this to be a no brainer, Raptor +8 over HB+2rev for all around PK, exp, bosshunt, etc. Raptor+8 will be a better choice for you as it is better in every way than a HB+2 rev, in my opinion.
    About the combo, I know it's not _FASTER_ but I think it is indeed a little bit easier to combo with faster weps, but I have no problem comboing with a raptor either so who cares :P and it looks like I'm gonna get the raptor instead of the hb soon