Whats the best sin combo?

This is a discussion on Whats the best sin combo? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Currently im doing WRskill combo with minor and im wondering if there are any others out there and are they ...
Page: 1

Default Whats the best sin combo?

Currently im doing WRskill combo with minor and im wondering if there are any others out there and are they any good?

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

well any of them can be good...

ofcourse if ur against an archer s-r-w combo, sometimes holding "s" a bit longer.

when ur chasing just hold "w" and skill rr (or as many "r"s as u wish).

u can also start with "r" and do skill ee.

i personally just prefer holding "w" and skill rrr so im always up on my target.

Yeah im currently doing the same as you, will have to look up some guides and see what best suits me.

i do exact same as combo as musht..and i always have for the past 4 years on dcz sin.
    its by far the best way to go about pk, and also that combo is pretty sick when it comes to canceling priest. being able to cancel the heal/duffs thrown by that tank int priest is soo underestimated but extremely useful to your party,makes that priest completely useless.

and as for pk/vs style it snice because it keeps you locked in on your target nice and close.

ive done others...and this one was my favorite.

hold w skill rrr

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by bknight View Post
    i do exact same as combo as musht..and i always have for the past 4 years on dcz sin.
    its by far the best way to go about pk, and also that combo is pretty sick when it comes to canceling priest. being able to cancel the heal/duffs thrown by that tank int priest is soo underestimated but extremely useful to your party,makes that priest completely useless.

and as for pk/vs style it snice because it keeps you locked in on your target nice and close.

ive done others...and this one was my favorite.

hold w skill rrr
    agree with this