Archer Gear

This is a discussion on Archer Gear within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Im looking to possibly gear an archer on cwest i have 500-800us to spend just a hypothetical situation can get: ...
Page: 1

Implmp

Default Archer Gear

Im looking to possibly gear an archer on cwest i have 500-800us to spend just a hypothetical situation

can get:
    82 rogue 2x +7 krowaz, 3x +6 krowaz
    Old Unique Set Rols/Eb/Wp/Re's
    +9 Iron Bow

all for around 750

or if you think theres a better idea on what i should do any advice is very appreciated. I plan on updating jewlery every month, around 300 per month.

well if you plan on updating jewells then go with that build...

but otherwise i'd say get a windforce+7, krowaz, rols, IB, wp and eme's...

Implmp

Yeah thats a good point, hrm though a bit wondering on the jewlery, unless you meant +0's?

yeh stick with you first plan, and just update ya gear every month like you said. Starting with some sort of wep defense ofc :P

if u have 800$ to gear up with dont buy old jewels
    for me the non tradeable jewels are waste of money after u finish of them u cant sell them and u will just leave them in ur inn

so get dual rol+0 (not old) pp+1/2 or wp+1 dual hr+0 elfbelt (old wont matter its cheap ) if u want to be an ap whore but id prefer glass or skele or buy both

Implmp

Quote Originally Posted by IronNeck View Post
    if u have 800$ to gear up with dont buy old jewels
    for me the non tradeable jewels are waste of money after u finish of them u cant sell them and u will just leave them in ur inn

so get dual rol+0 (not old) pp+1/2 or wp+1 dual hr+0 elfbelt (old wont matter its cheap ) if u want to be an ap whore but id prefer glass or skele or buy both
    Indeed that is true however it may be difficult during the beginning as an archer cannot do ft/ed, so making cash isnt the easiest thing in the world.

However what is your recommendations on jewlery?
    Rols +1
    PP +3/ WP +2
    EB +2/ IB / Skeleton Belt
    Hr's +1 or +2?

and upgrading from there

personally i'd rate lb's > rols (for the resists), wp > pp (again for the resists and hp) and iron belt > both glass and elf.

It really depends on how you play archer though, I enjoy being able to stay alive, and being able to tank and arrow shower is a huge plus. Although im sure you already know how to play an archer.

Implmp

Quote Originally Posted by ShallWeHaveAFootRace? View Post
    personally i'd rate lb's > rols (for the resists), wp > pp (again for the resists and hp) and iron belt > both glass and elf.

It really depends on how you play archer though, I enjoy being able to stay alive, and being able to tank and arrow shower is a huge plus. Although im sure you already know how to play an archer.
    Indeed, however I always just find it difficult to keep the balance between ap and defence/hp. Because I do like being able to hit hard to take down enemys in a small party, i like being a well geared archer. But good call on the lb's, and the wp think thats a good idea.