Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Archer Guide. Leveling, Gears, Pvp.

This is a discussion on Archer Guide. Leveling, Gears, Pvp. within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; A lil off topic, is there really a way that you can exp legit as an archer and not being ...
Page: 3

A lil off topic, is there really a way that you can exp legit as an archer and not being confused with the kospers. I wouldn't mind regular ppl think i am, but that a GM thinks you are and bans you right away, that will be hurtful.[/b]
    Well that's the downside. If you are Z1'ing orcs for example, you will be flagged fast by the players as koxper and even gm's could ban you without even talking to you. I used to move everytime when I saw someone coming near and stopped a bit attacking and even started to talking lol..

But if you are exping with arrowshower on a big party like ds, booro etc, you have no chance of ban at all.

And srry SameS, even as German I wouldn't share lol. Got owned once, not going for it twice. And I'm lazy too :P

Then screw it. Try to get an EE +8.[/b]
    An enhanced Helenid+8 has about 134 AP, the enhance scroll adds 5 total ap but it does not get calculated in the wolf/scroll(+20%) so round it to 4 ap.

for some reason the biggest part of the guide was cut out, but now it should be complete again Oo.

t7t7t7t7quide owns this guide but i cant find it anyone since the forums have changed

Little archer Senior Member

i think enion+8 is a good bow!

100 elemental its priceless

eventrock5

Quote Originally Posted by Metalkon View Post
    An enhanced Helenid+8 has about 134 AP, the enhance scroll adds 5 total ap but it does not get calculated in the wolf/scroll(+20%) so round it to 4 ap.
    Whats an enhance scroll o.o

as you guys know ( i hope) humans have as and ms cooldown
    now im using as archer in vs the as/ms combo.
    what i noticed is that you can cast as/ms very fast after each other and than have like half a second of no motion and not attacking, you ould throw in 2-3minor heals in that time.
    so my question, is it worth the mp consumtion? caus you'll have to use more mana pots in vs

Depends on how good you are on vs'es without mh. If you really need it to stay alive use mh, if not then don't.
    But for humans, in my honest opinion, go browse hacking forum and get yourself a skill tbl without cooldown. These pathetic idiots forgot human cooldown but fixed orcside. If I'd play with human, i'd change it.

zrocker0404

i was a human archer and what i did was AS/MS/styx/AS/MS repeat for tanking.

About combo... you said the DP/AS combo but i've tried that alot and i've never had succes with it. DP never hits when you're in close, if you AS hold S a second then use DP it might hit but up that close i've never had DP hit and i've tried it alot in arena and it never worked

Kudos, this was a treat to read, as i thought by now surely every archer just played the kosp way!

From a distance, I find that the status arrows tend to work to relieve some pressure from the party, specially from rogues. I also use counter strike (i'm RLB, no power shot), specially with the lower ac targets.

IN is an useful necklace, but somehow the WPs all-aroundness makes it a much better choice, although I do keep agility necklase + ..., cheap and dirty

I would also like to ask about the "hidden bonus of str stat" myth. supposedly more str on an archer would mean more consistent damage, has anyone heard about this? It would definetly make an EB a nicer choice...

zrocker0404

i call 100% bullshit on that, i've never even HEARD of that lol

I don't think Str gives rogues anything except for more weight to carry.

But that reason is already enough to choose enion bow imo, it gives you more weight, which is always good and >>

lightning/ice shot and crit dmg shots (cs/ps) are a crucial add on for archers.

if it happens that you use a lot of ice/lightning shot, then maybe consider using helenid/enion bow (depending which one is used more and more effective)

BellO

gr8 topic....but u forgot 1 thing....MH is very important skill for archer in vs gives u effect of having more hp... ofc u can't do it like sins do... u need to do pot + mh..and press MH faster after casted AS or MS if u are human .i kill much stronger ppl just coz of it...test it and u will see

Quote Originally Posted by BellO View Post
    gr8 topic....but u forgot 1 thing....MH is very important skill for archer in vs gives u effect of having more hp... ofc u can't do it like sins do... u need to do pot + mh..and press MH faster after casted AS or MS if u are human .i kill much stronger ppl just coz of it...test it and u will see
    People who can work with it, respect.

I didn't use mh though. Way to complicated

Banned

dude.. not all have cs+ full talia + full set of SP etc.. .
    u cannot count on that xD

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    06-02-2012, 08:22 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    03-18-2012, 10:16 AM
  3. Hits: 114
    03-18-2012, 08:35 AM