Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Archer Guide. Leveling, Gears, Pvp.

This is a discussion on Archer Guide. Leveling, Gears, Pvp. within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Originally Posted by KnightDaniel dude.. not all have cs+ full talia + full set of SP etc.. . u cannot ...
Page: 4

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDaniel View Post
    dude.. not all have cs+ full talia + full set of SP etc.. .
    u cannot count on that xD
    Well, if you have it, you can probably use an archer very well and if not, the thing is you don't need them unless for big gangbang fest and vs. I can't remember how many times I changed IB for an elfbelt lol.

by the way, the "pure dex" archer still exists, but using it might take some skill. I for myself couldn't think of playing with "something" with like 700 ac, 3.5k hp buffed, and like 3k mana :P

GG guide

and lvl 78 solo exp? no where lol find booro or somthing party

zrocker0404

Quote Originally Posted by aligator View Post
    Well, if you have it, you can probably use an archer very well and if not, the thing is you don't need them unless for big gangbang fest and vs. I can't remember how many times I changed IB for an elfbelt lol.

by the way, the "pure dex" archer still exists, but using it might take some skill. I for myself couldn't think of playing with "something" with like 700 ac, 3.5k hp buffed, and like 3k mana :P
    its not bad, i had like 750ac and 3.7k hp unbuffed and almost 6k mana. But 3k AP lol, its more of a dark pursuer sliding class than anything but if someone came at u 1v1 throw on a wep def armor and roll them but if i had 2+ people coming at me i had to run alot lol

Random Nab Senior Member mumbojumbo's Avatar

I like it. Very nice.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    06-02-2012, 08:22 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    03-18-2012, 10:16 AM
  3. Hits: 114
    03-18-2012, 08:35 AM